• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is the CHEAT to unlock all of WSC2007

(for Xbox360 only)

Simply do:--

Y B Y X B Y

at the title screen, and then all events and ALL cpu players are unlocked and usable in Versus mode etc. You should here a noise once the code is recognised.

How simple is that!

Got this info yesterday from a guy at Blade, he said as the game is old now he is fine to give the code out!!

No more playing endless hours unlocking things bit by bit...

Originally Posted by dazzer169 View Post
    (for Xbox360 only)

Simply do:--

Y B Y X B Y

at the title screen, and then all events and ALL cpu players are unlocked and usable in Versus mode etc. You should here a noise once the code is recognised.

How simple is that!

Got this info yesterday from a guy at Blade, he said as the game is old now he is fine to give the code out!!

No more playing endless hours unlocking things bit by bit...
    Probably better off in the snooker 2007 forum but I can confirm that it did work. Another cheat to get your stats up to 100 via infinite points (and it doesn't block achievements either)

To get unlimited points to spend on your stats, keep tapping LB and RB as you're loading your game progress (try it whenever you see the loading or loading game data screen, untill it works). You will know it worked if you hear a click/blip noise.

I've checked that out and that officially works too although can take a while so be patient.

Comment

Could you tell me if this works in wsc 07 ps3?

What is the y b x on ps3?

Ps3 is like this if it helps you

TRIANGLE
      SQUARE CIRCLE
      CROSS

Comment

If you use this cheat on the xbox 360 you will not get any achievements though and your game score will not increase, so if you want your 1,000 points don't use it.

Comment

Tried this on ps3 and it works so thanks for posting this.

Comment

None of the pros are coming up?

I only have the vneus n n cues

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
              If you use this cheat on the xbox 360 you will not get any achievements though and your game score will not increase, so if you want your 1,000 points don't use it.

Actually that's wrong. I tried the cheat that was originally posted on my 360. Played golden cue........made a 50 Plus break and got the achievement for it and the cheat I posted to make stats all 100? I was getting the achievements when I did that too.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
                None of the pros are coming up?

I only have the vneus n n cues
                Actually to play with the professional snooker players, you have to select "hard" while on the Character Setup screen. Then the likes of Ronnie O'Sullivan, Stephen Hendry, Steve Davis and all will come up. Doesn't make much difference since all players have the same bridge, the same stance and the same cue action ...
                sigpic

Want a graphic as a signature? Just ask me.

Comment

the infinate points cheat, what is it for PS3??

Comment

does this work for ps2 aswell

(TRIANGLE
                    SQUARE CIRCLE
                    CROSS )
                    2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Hey. I tried the code on the Xbox360 and no achievements were unlocked. A sound was played like you described and the trophy case was full, but no pop. I'm not sure what you are doing differently to me. I did this on a dummy account because I don't want this to mess with my main one in case it's a hoax... Can anyone help?

Comment

Working...
                      X