No announcement yet.

New Pool Game On Wii Coming Soon!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pool Game On Wii Coming Soon!!!!!!

i want to know if wii is getting new wsc 09 on 3rd as per blade site, which i believe is wrong. blade replied to tell people wsc 09 is out of their hands and should be ok for 3rd april, but no mention of whether wii will be included.

just checked blade site to see if they have corrected the posible mistake, but they have not.
    instead i came across new news update with above stating following-

Tournament Pool coming to Wii
    Get ready for the North American release of Tournament Pool on Wii, with Blade's acclaimed Wii cue-sports control system. Coming soon.

is this proof that they will not release wsc 09 on wii yet or what?

Tournament Pool

WSC Real 09 will launch on Wii slightly later than the other versions, we don't have a launch date just yet. Tournament Pool is a version of the game adapted for the American market.

Comment

Originally Posted by BladeInteractive View Post
      WSC Real 09 will launch on Wii slightly later than the other versions, we don't have a launch date just yet. Tournament Pool is a version of the game adapted for the American market.
      much appreciated blade, that's cleared alot of threads up in one!!!

can't wait to see the finished version, after playing this so long and feeling, seeing the difference.

all the best and keep up the amazing work!!!!!!

Comment

there you go everyone, clearly blade don't have much time to read these forums as they are just busy making sure they put as much into these games, than just writing about it.

i feel this is a good thing, as it's the companies that put so much into promoting a game, that i suppose can be a little worrying.

as the saying goes, all talk and no action!

blades logo should be all action and no talk!!!

nice one blade.

Comment

@Blade Interactive:

What will be different from the '08 Wii edition ?
          What kind of improvements has WSC 09 for Wii ? (if any...)

Thank you !

Comment

Originally Posted by Sodapop View Post
            @Blade Interactive:

What will be different from the '08 Wii edition ?
            What kind of improvements has WSC 09 for Wii ? (if any...)

Thank you !
            so far, all i know is it's improved graphics and updated tournaments and players. they did not tell me too much, but if i hear from them again i will let you know more.

the game has not got an official date, but they say it is finished so not too far behind the other versions.

all good so far!

Comment

ok, here is the news!!!!!!!!!!

latest update and should answer all questions.

The graphics have been improved a great deal, esspecially in terms of
              lighting and the balls themselves. We also added new locations, faster
              load times, new 2009 features such as the Bahrain tournament and new
              challenges. We haven't implemented online play this time, and motion
              plus is something we will look at for the next version once the hardware
              is available.

hope this helps so we don't have to pester blade anymore.

thanks again blade!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Why do you keep spamming in different threads the same informations? I don't get that to be perfectly honest ...
                sigpic

Want a graphic as a signature? Just ask me.

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnPizzapan View Post
                  Why do you keep spamming in different threads the same informations? I don't get that to be perfectly honest ...
                  sorry about that if you feel annoyed. i just wanted people to not overlook something that may have been mentioned in a different thread. say if something was in a pc thread and had some relation to wii, it gets mentioned, but others may not read as related to another version, etc. just trying to help people with some news, as it was clearly stated by blade in a email to me that they made a mistake on there site and gave me some extra info.

like i said, only trying to give a larger insight incase overlooked. i don't mind others doing so incase i overlooked, but in future, maybe when i hear something, perhaps i should keep it to myself and let everyone guess.

SORRY!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the informations NFL !
                    Don't pay too much attention to the criticisms...

Too bad they didn't implemented the online feature, what a loss !!!!!!!
                    Now I'm not too sure if I gonna go for it this time, maybe I'll wait for the next release...

Comment

Originally Posted by nfl
                      like i said, only trying to give a larger insight incase overlooked. i don't mind others doing so incase i overlooked, but in future, maybe when i hear something, perhaps i should keep it to myself and let everyone guess.
                      Are you deforming what I just said? You just keep saying the same things over and over again in different topics even creating new threads for this specific information you just gave. I don't mind you posting in every threads and I probably don't have to say anything about that but just creating a new thread may have been enough to be perfectly honest.

Whatever anyway ... Not a big deal.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by JohnPizzapan View Post
                        Are you deforming what I just said? You just keep saying the same things over and over again in different topics even creating new threads for this specific information you just gave. I don't mind you posting in every threads and I probably don't have to say anything about that but just creating a new thread may have been enough to be perfectly honest.

Whatever anyway ... Not a big deal.
                        i do see your point, it's just that i am on another forum too and some people are asking the same question on different threads. as a result, people end up having to repeat the same answers so to get the message across. i get so use to this that i just make sure i cover as much threads as possible, (just incase).
                        when people write, if it's wrote in a specific way, it does come across different to speaking in person and so sounds a little sarcastic!
                        as a result.
                        if i want to get the message across without sounding so, i would just say something like-
                        "thanks for the info, however would it be possible to just write a new thread for info in future, as getting a little confused reading similar comments, cheers".
                        it just comes across a little more polite.

i wanted to let people know of information that blade had not mentioned and some information i write on one thread was not fully everything that was given me. they sent about 3 seperate emails at different times with different info, so needed to add a little more that was missed on the previous aswell. there is actually other info i did miss, but i won't want to outstay my welcome.

wasn't sure if all the waiting for the xbox version was getting to you or having a bad day. if so, not long to go and hope you enjoy the game and blade don't let you down.

no hard feelings!
                        all the best for the future mate!

Comment

Originally Posted by nfl
                          when people write, if it's wrote in a specific way, it does come across different to speaking in person and so sounds a little sarcastic!
                          as a result.
                          if i want to get the message across without sounding so, i would just say something like-
                          "thanks for the info, however would it be possible to just write a new thread for info in future, as getting a little confused reading similar comments, cheers".
                          it just comes across a little more polite.
                          On this time I wasn't trying to sound sarcastic at all. Just wanted to tell you how I felt about you posting several times the same informations. No hard feelings though. Now that you've fully developed it, I see your point.

No hard feelings either
                          sigpic

Comment

shake my hand johnpizzapan, all good. i have taken that on board and curbed the habbit now. i can't really say much more, as there ain't nothing on wii to say.
                            next time will be to inform wii owners on whether 2009 is any different to 08 version as we know the rest now.

now, if you excuse me, i have to put this info on the other threat and write a new one...........whoops!!!!!......sorry, slap my wrist!!!!!!!.....ha,ha!!!!!!!!

seriously though, all good!!!!!!!!

thought for a minute, people were going to think snooker was more violent than boxing, reading this!!!!!!ha,ha.

enjoy wsc 09 and all the best for the future mate. over and out!

Comment

Working...
                            X