Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week today

hi

week today the new wsc real snooker 2009 coming out i hope is do because u now about this game it can get delayed.

Originally Posted by r02bapurdie View Post
    hi

week today the new wsc real snooker 2009 coming out i hope is do because u now about this game it can get delayed.

I doubt they'll delay any longer I suspect it will be out next week mainly because the Wrld Championship starts on the 16th and they'll miss the opportuinty to profit on the fact that snooker is on TV at that time so I suspect that the release date of the 3rd will be the final one

Comment

hi

I think the will delayed until 17th april becuase the world championship start on 18th but they what I think I hope it does'nt happen.:snooker::

Comment

I'm confident it will be out on the 3rd. Got a really good feeling about it!
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
          I'm confident it will be out on the 3rd. Got a really good feeling about it!
          me too plus I read in another thread that they've started despatchingthem to the shops so I sssume that's in preperation of it's release

Comment

Working...
          X