Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People playing without any "help features" on wii? WSC REAL 08 WII

Hi!

Am just wondering because I withdrew all the features so that I play like in real. I think it is much harder than in real....

What do you think? Have you ever won a match like this against these masters?

i agree, although i don't play with help and don't use any aids or use any of the awarded skiil points. the only thing i use is the aim aid set to lowest so it gives a slight arrow indication of where the white and main ball will travel. you may think this is not realistic, but it actually helps to adjust to tv view, as you stated, because it is slightly different from real life.
    in real life you can view more easily, being a realistic view, but computers seem to not be as versatile. i would play with the aim aid on lowest like me, but turn all others off, as you will realise that once you unlock the hard difficulty player like me, you won't stand any chance without it. even with aim aid at lowest, you still have to judge if it will be correct angle to hit pocket, so don't think your cheating. anyway the computer plays some very tricky shots that real players would never attempt and still pot them, so if anything the computer is more likely to cheat than you are with a little aid on.
    i am at number 29 in the world from 52 when i started and now the computer is on hard setting, is just virtually impossible.
    just play with aid at lowest and you will see what i mean. not at the beginning, but when you start winning more.
    good luck, you will need it.

Comment

Hi!

Thanks for your comment.

I think you do say the truth! I've played a bit with your advice (put the aim aid back) and I do not have anymore the feeling that I'm cheating. They are even better than Ronnie O'Sullivan on some shots.... incredible!

I would just suggest the creators to bring some bad players so that we can 'easily' pass some rounds. Anyway, very good game.

Thanks! Bye

Comment

Working...
      X