Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to play online on wii? WSC REAL 08

Hi!

How to play online? Do we have to unlock things prior to?

Are both players online obliged to have the same "help" features or is it possible to have different settings (which would be unfair for one player).

Thanks!

sorry to say this, but the wii version has no online feature. they may make the 09 version online, but not this. don't worry though, as the computer will challenge you more than any real player could. although it is 2 player, so you can have real fun with a friend or family member.
    i have made a 141 break with aim aid at lowest and although got over the 100's, not beat it since.
    it's still a great game and i prefer using the wii remote as a cue than pressing a control button. (more interactive, like tiger woods 09)
    good luck.

Comment

Yep, thanks for your comment. Actually, I like playing it but I think the computer is too good at it. I would have prefered to start in some bars and co. in the suburbs of towns etc. before playing with professionals! That's why I thought it was possible to play online (on the official website they talk about golden cue and I thought that in this mode (that you have to unlock) you can play with others online. But yeah, I'm not that realistic. The wireless logo is not even on the cover! hehe

Well, let's play and see

Thanks!

Comment

You need to win the 8 Ball tournament to unlock the Golden Cue ...

Believe me, it is not difficult to win the 8 Ball ... except if you play against Ronny O'Sullivan in the Final.

Originally Posted by françois View Post
        Yep, thanks for your comment. Actually, I like playing it but I think the computer is too good at it. I would have prefered to start in some bars and co. in the suburbs of towns etc. before playing with professionals! That's why I thought it was possible to play online (on the official website they talk about golden cue and I thought that in this mode (that you have to unlock) you can play with others online. But yeah, I'm not that realistic. The wireless logo is not even on the cover! hehe

Well, let's play and see

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X