Saving game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saving game

Does anyone know how do play human against human on the wii using the loaded profiles, I have tried to date but no success.

Also entered versus mode against my son he loaded his profile, but I could not load mine, I had to play has some pro, we intended playing 19 frames, auto saved after 4 frames but could not retrieve file, anyone else had similar problem

yes your right, although i mostly play the computer, i did try this a few times with no success.
    i will keep you updated if i am successful and please let me know if you do too!
    could i ask if you have unlocked the cheat menu, as i appear to be the only one who has!. i don't use it, but i just seemed to have unlocked something through excessive play and can't get rid of it, unless i lose all my saved file.
    i have had a 141 break without using any skill points and turn all help off appart from the lowest aim aid. i am also 29th in the world, so don't fancy getting rid of my file.
    i hope you agree with me that this game is amazing, especially as you use the remote more like a real cue, rather than pressing a button on a controller. the xbox, pc and ps3 will always get better graphics, but the graphics for me are fine on wii and the control system more than makes up for this.
    all the best.
    nfl

Comment

Apparently you cant play online with the Wii ?

Comment

You are correct. Current Wii version of WSC Real 08 does not have online multiplayer mode.

Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
        Apparently you cant play online with the Wii ?

Comment

Working...
        X