This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your feedback on WSC Real 09

WSC Real 09 will be released on April 3rd on Xbox 360, PS3, PC with a Wii version to follow. We think it's the best WSC we've ever made... but we want to hear your thoughts. What are you favourite new features, your best break, what kind of player are you and what nickname has your character acquired? Have you unlocked the VIP venues, the press clippings and the sponsorship items? Does real mode float your boat or have you switched back to the classic control system? What about the new coaching and stats system?

We value your feedback and always take it into account when developing future versions in the series... enjoy!

Blade :snooker:
    Last edited by BladeInteractive; 24 March 2009, 05:01 PM. Reason: Mistake - the Wii version will not launch on April 3rd

I hope it's going to be like WCS 2004 or it's going to be sh*t.

Comment

I hope that all the pro players, this time, have their real cue action and bridge because in the 2007 version, that was just silly.
      sigpic

Want a graphic as a signature? Just ask me.

Comment

To be honest the only change I really want is a re-working of the ranking system. It really annoyed me in 07 when players ranking points just continued to rise year on year. There was no dynamism whereby players would lose ranking points for tournaments played in three years ago (like in real life). I fear this might not have been touched upon though. We shall all see I suppose!

Comment

I'm hoping It's going to be bug free or am i asking too much?
          "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

My favourite was WSC 2005, mainly because of most of the players on the main tour that season were on it, but I liked the classic mode on WCS 2004. Didn't like WSC 2007 purely because you couldn't turn off the grey circle on the aiming aid whichmade the game to easy, and also it kept crashing. But I'm counting down the days for WSC Real 09 and can't wait to get straight into career mode.

Comment

have all players unlocked on exhibition mode
              2009 Shanghai Masters Predict the Qualifiers Champion

2008 Grand Prix Final Prediction Champion

http://ryan147.com

Comment

Blade,

Is WSC 2009 also released for Wii ???

Because in the official website http://www.wscreal.com , it does not!

Please confirm.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookDude View Post
                  Blade,

Is WSC 2009 also released for Wii ???

Because in the official website http://www.wscreal.com , it does not!

Please confirm.
                  Blade had mentioned it in his post that it will available on the wii for the 3rd April!
                  "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Can't wait till next Friday its going to be flying cueballs from then on!!

Comment

I have had all the versions of snooker since Jimmy White W.S. P.C. versions.The two things I would really like to see included is a good m/player option. Secondly I would like the ability to save a shot, break and match. Now for me that would make it perfect. I live in France so snooker tables are very rare. For me to be able to play snooker online would be really good.

Comment

Originally Posted by BladeInteractive View Post
                        WSC Real 09 will be released on April 3rd on Xbox 360, PS3, PC and Wii. We think it's the best WSC we've ever made... but we want to hear your thoughts. What are you favourite new features, your best break, what kind of player are you and what nickname has your character acquired? Have you unlocked the VIP venues, the press clippings and the sponsorship items? Does real mode float your boat or have you switched back to the classic control system? What about the new coaching and stats system?

We value your feedback and always take it into account when developing future versions in the series... enjoy!

Blade :snooker:
                        Does this game come out on PS2, because there is a link here to purchase it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/WSC-Real-Wor...820937&sr=8-10
                        http://i50.tinypic.com/oi62rr.jpg
                        "Ronnie is very special. He's a genius - snooker's equivalent of Mozart." Ebdon

http://u.youku.com/user_show/uid_snookerfan92

Comment

Looking forward to April 3rd, hope that this is the WSC title we were all waiting for

Don't let us down this time Blade :snooker:

Comment

Blade will the top players be as difficult to play against as in previous editions, as I ove the challenge?

Comment

cant wait for the 3rd of april have the day off to play....see you on the table

Comment

Working...
                              X