No announcement yet.

Skill Points Crack for WCS 09 PC Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally I thought the skill points system was a mistake. It think that a pro player would go anywhere near a tournament without being able to successfully pull of a long pot is mental. Why the hell should we have to play to make these players play to a pro standard? Annoyed the hell out of me, when I could make a 147 on 2005 and then miss a simple sitter on 09 because I didn't have the fricking points.

Rant over, guys, cheat away.

Comment

any cheat ? :d

Comment

I'm interested , I have to play a lot of games in championship mode to devellop my character skills, and it's pretty frustrating, so please help me with that!

Comment

please send link to me

Comment

IF people want to cheat there is a programme called 'Cheat engine', it's free and comes with an easy walk through - I did not use this, but a work colleague has. The only snag is that you have to create a new character.

Comment

but how to add skill with cheat engine

Comment

email me at mc014x0292@blueyonder.co.uk and I will tell you.

Comment

i send email to you from gmail

Comment

stewpot01 i send email to you from gmail.Please can you answer to my question.

Comment

Send to me please.
                      nkdoruk@hotmail.com

Comment

Use artmoney; It's much easier, you just set up a new character, go to the skill points part of the profile, alt-tab to artmoney, and do a search for the skill points you begin with, back into game and add a point to your skills, this will reduce the amount available by one. Back to artmoney, filter for the new number, you will find a float 8 bytes, this is the one. just lock the points, you can then have 100 in every skill.

Comment

http://warcmaps.com/games/7964/15753.html

Comment

whats the cheat for giving skill points in wsc 09 thanks

Comment

Working...
                            X