WSC Real sucks !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSC Real sucks !

This game is the worst in the series, and Blade doesn't care about their costumers.
    I've send many mails to them, asking about bugfixes and adding more aiming aid options, but never got any replies.
    What a shame to handle costumers who have paid a lot of money for this game, and expected a well working game.
    This game is the worst in the series, and customer support ...what customer support ?
    71.43%
    This game is well worth my money ! Good game.
    0.00%
    I expected something better than this.
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Harry_Potter; 14 May 2010, 07:35 PM.

WSC 2005 is the best imo!

Comment

Hey man

If they adding more aimimg aid to the game , it will make it worse, I think the current 09 version was already too much for this, it makes 147 max break so easy and not challenging as well. I think the only way to improve the game is to modify commentary and change the manipulation from keyboard to mouse, like 05 version did. What do you think, man ?

Comment

well, I have to say if I'd paid for it, I'd be ****ED. But since I sto... I mean borrowed it, it is quite a good lil game

Comment

Remember boy's it's only game, not end of wolrd.
          I like this game !

Comment

I got on really well with the 2005 or 2006 WSC by SEGA. I have to say I've struggled to get on with WSC Real '09, mainly due to the fact there is a complete absence of mouse control for aiming, it all have to be done using keys
            Cheers
            Steve

Comment

Working...
            X