Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie O’Sullivan, the face of WSC Real 2011

Hello All,

For information regarding the next installment of WSC, click here...

[url]http://www.thegamingreview.com/2011/01/ronnie-o’sullivan-the-face-of-wsc-real-2011[url/]

regards

Eddie.

Sorry about the URL, should be,

http://www.thegamingreview.com/2011/...-wsc-real-2011

Comment

Great news but please get it right. No players taking shots in a position of a contortionist. The last game, you could pot virtually every shot. Even 11 feet down the side cushions.

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
        Great news but please get it right. No players taking shots in a position of a contortionist. The last game, you could pot virtually every shot. Even 11 feet down the side cushions.
        Good news, I look forward to the new release.
        But, shouldn't they have the current world champ on the cover?

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by beechy1212 View Post
          I agree, infact 10ft down the side cushion seems like one of the easiest shots in the game.

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
            But, shouldn't they have the current world champ on the cover?

-
            Maybe it's because O'Sullivan is instantly recogonizable to many, and that having him on the cover is very likely to (increase sales) in the long run. I agree with you though it's totally unjust not having the current world champion on the cover..
            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

when the game is Supposed to be published?

Comment

Originally Posted by Benchi View Post
                when the game is Supposed to be published?
                2nd quarter of 2011, so that's supposed to be some time between April and June this year.

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  2nd quarter of 2011, so that's supposed to be some time between April and June this year.

-
                  ohh that long?????? dammmmm

Comment

Wow I can't wait for this should be great fun to look forward to!

Comment

If this game has improved only slightly from 09, then it will be an absolute classic! Hopefully the game release will not be put back and it will be out in time for the World Championship, this would help sales. Some sites have the release date March 25 2011..:snooker:

Comment

My opinions would be ;-

Try and make every shot as realistic as possible in terms of difficulty. You simply do not pot balls 10 feet down the cushion or when you are in the long grass, stuck on the baulk cushion.

Hopefully all the events will be included, if that's not possible, at least give the option to play the correct amount of frames. There is no tournament that is first to 7. Especially the WC. That has to be best of 19 first round and so on. The UK, best of 17 first round etc etc.

It would be nice to have the Snooker shootout format included.

Proper characteristics. The last game, the players looked ****ed up or like zombies when playing a shot. Nobody's stance is like that.

Commentary is fine but there could do with being more of it. John Virgo going on about cocoa and how the game was invented, tends to wind you up after he has said it half a dozen times a match

Comment

Looked forward to getting this!

Comment

Hope they do a good job of this! Cant wait

Comment

And just how much money does Ronnie O'Sullivan get for letting them using his face?
                              Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
                              Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

Working...
                              X