Problem with graphics on wcs real 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with graphics on wcs real 2009

Hi I seem to be having problems with my graphics on WCS real 2009 in that when it loads up it's showing a black table and the game is impossible to play. I have checked all the specs for the game and I comply with them. I really do not know what else to do and would appreciate any help on this matter. I do not know if I need to change any settings for the game or get a specific driver or what.

Thanks in advance for any light on this matter.

ZENERGY

my is also the same problem dude table comes black how can i play on it any help from your side dude

Comment

solved the problem

All I did was copy the .dat file from the crack to the installation folder and voila works great... no black table anymore...

Great game....

Comment

Hmmm. Good to see you followed the crack rules correctly.

Dude, buy the game. We need support of players. Even though the current versions are crap, if enough people buy it, they will transfere the licence to a compnay that gives a damn about the game. If all people are doing is downloading it, Blade are going to continue to shovel this crap on us.

Comment

It really doesn't work that way. They have to produce a good game first, before people will pay money for it. Given the feedback here and how bad previous versions were, I haven't even bothered with it at all.
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

Working...
          X