Strange Occurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange Occurance

Just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I was playing Jamie Cope in Season/Career mode, with match length set at 50%. It was a best of seven (first to four). I'd cruised ahead to a 3 - 0 lead when the whole game froze - I couldn't do anything and my only option was to switch off the console.

The next day I loaded it up again and continued my season. As expected, because of the crash mid-match and inability to save my progress, my opponent was Jamie Cope again. I never really looked at the score as we began playing (presuming it was from the start again). Jamie won the first frame, but then when I won the next (thinking I'd leveled at 1 -1) the two players shook hands and I was taken back to the lobby. When I checked my tournament progress, I couldn't believe it when it said I'd beaten Jamie 4 -1.

Somehow or other (maybe just a glitch), it had picked up from my 3 - 0 lead the previous day
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"
Working...
X