Kamui Tip's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamui Tip's

Was on the Kamui website and saw they do Black soft and supersoft tip's, I have searched the net and only can find the medium Black one's, Any help to find out who sell's them in the uk would gratefull:snooker:
    Last edited by G30 MC; 29 April 2011, 06:48 PM.

The Soft Kamui Tips are very Hard to Find at Present in the UK, Please message ADR147 on here he may have a few left.

Gaz.

Comment

Cheer's Gazza

Comment

Seems most only do med /med hard . Soft used to be easy to get hold of , like Gaz said ADR may have some .

Comment

Thank's Hotpot, I have PM'd ADR147, Have you tryed the Kamui soft's?

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
            Thank's Hotpot, I have PM'd ADR147, Have you tryed the Kamui soft's?
            Yes Muck , used them quite a bit along with mediums and tally soft , medium , all nice tips .

Comment

How would you compare the Kamui soft to the Talisman soft, I am useing a Talisman soft at the moment and finding it a bit hard. Tryed the Aurora tip and did'nt like it either.

Comment

I findthe Kamui a bit softer , not so firm and more of an elasticity to it .

Comment

Sound's exactly what i am after, Just hope i can get a hold of some, Thank's again Hotpot.

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
                    Sound's exactly what i am after, Just hope i can get a hold of some, Thank's again Hotpot.
                    I would also be interested in one of these - preffer softer tips as they give more feel I think. Will keep an eye on this thread.

Mark

Comment

guy on ebay selling kamui med hard, and hard with free tip trimmer, im using the med hard and they are great, hard yes bit softer than tali med i think, without doubt best tips on market

Comment

The Ebay guy snookercues4u told me this:

Hello, i also use talisman as I have used softer tips for the last 35 years. The kamui tips are definitely harder but you get more grip on the White making it easier to play with side,stun and screw. You just have to get used to the hardness. Kamui developed these especially for snooker, the softest is black medium. They only make super soft and soft for American pool and these tips although soft are still a lot harder than the 11 mm black medium. I know these are more expensive than the talisman but the reliability is much higher . Every third talisman I have played with I have had to replace because it has split or a chunk has dropped out after miscueing. Definitely the best tip I have tried from the layered sort as I say you just have to accept that it plays a little harder. If you find this difficult then just go back to the talisman soft. A tip from me only use talisman soft in 11mm as they are much softer than 10 mm.

Regards mike

In comparison to the Talisman soft I got from ADR147, the Kamui black was easier to cut to shape, and has remained a soft tip which holds chalk better where I expected it to be noticeably harder. Maybe this is because it is made of 6 laminates instead of the Talisman's 11. I was fed up of having to keep roughing up the Talisman, and the Kamui seems much better in this department. It is the best tip I have ever used. Both however have loads of grip and keep their shape with great feedback through the cue, so I'm converted to laminated tips forever. Goodbye soft Elk!

The free tip trimmer (cough, oversized pencil sharpener), is actually quite useful.

Comment

You can try these , i know their 14 mm but you can cut them in half to make two tips as i,ve done in the past .

Cheap site and good service , i,ve used many times .

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/theprosho...hp?P=cat&C=113

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                            You can try these , i know their 14 mm but you can cut them in half to make two tips as i,ve done in the past .

Cheap site and good service , i,ve used many times .

http://www.pro9.co.uk/html/theprosho...hp?P=cat&C=113
                            But the 14mm soft is harder than the 11mm medium so they won't suit him.

Comment

They do a supersoft in 14 mm which is what i think i had .

Comment

Working...
                              X