Pictures of your tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
    Is elk consider a hard or soft tip? Because I feel its not hard enough.
    I have already compressed it before
    Every Elk is slightly different, some are very soft and some are quite firm, generally they're classed as soft tips though. The Buffalo diamond plus are firmer than elks and are probably the best pressed tips on the market imo, the GBL Pro Granite tips are good and should be more than hard enough for you, quite a bit harder than the diamond plus. Laminated you can't get better than the adr147 medium, the o'min red was mentioned, good tips but extremely hard, hardest tip I've ever played with and they need scuffing up quite often and have a very harsh sound to them which is something I don't like about laminated tips, don't get it from the adr147's though.

Comment

Originally Posted by Izzyfcuk View Post
      I have them in tubs of 5.
      Long time no see old friend... lol..
      Hi Ho The Merry Yo, The Black Went In The Hole~ :snooker:

Comment

The best bet is try find a soft elk in a box and then press it. i can't fault this method at all.

Comment

My current tip - an elk that i compressed - because im too poor to get a ADR tip lol but when i get paid this will be coming off and ADR going on
          Attached Files

Comment

Can someone post a pic of a fitted adr147 tip, going to try these tips next time I retip my cue.

Cheers Ricky

Comment

Originally Posted by Ricky2112 View Post
              Can someone post a pic of a fitted adr147 tip, going to try these tips next time I retip my cue.

Cheers Ricky
              Here's a pic of mine
              Attached Files

Comment

And another Ricky
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally Posted by Ricky2112 View Post

Cheers Ricky
                  Apologies for the pic quality, taken on a mobile

Comment

ADR tips. its so hard to shape!!
                    questions. why is there always a black line below the tip? i dont see it on other person's cue.

Comment

• Hi There Tofushop,

For the Black Line it does look like the Ferrule is not squared on the side edges, also when you replace a Tip do you check if the surface is level and straight, before gluing the tip on?

Comment

• Last few cues I've bought have had tips that look like they are done with a pencil sharpener. If you don't have a side wall it's hard from uner the cushion IMO.

Comment

• KAMUI MH

Comment

• Very nice! ! Please share some review and if you used an adr m tip before. Do share the difference. Thanks

Because my kamui MH just reach me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tofushop193 View Post
                              Very nice! ! Please share some review and if you used an adr m tip before. Do share the difference. Thanks

Because my kamui MH just reach me.
                              Where you buy the Kamui MH & how much you paid for it ?

Comment

• Ronnie's tip perfect shape, I have mine just like this Ronnies tip 2.jpg
                                Bolton And District Snooker League

Comment

Working...
                                X