Woods cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Archie8479 View Post
    I'm saying I'm well impressed with my woods cue for the price , it's down to personal preference really an I didn't get ripped off , some lads are still waiting for there cue , ordered it last fri an was here on tues from china how can that be
    I think that for fifty breakers (no offence intended) these cues are fine. Maybe for the breakers from 50 to 100 you need a bit more quality, something like a £200 cue. And above that, custom can make a difference. These cues, O'min (China) or cheaper Phoenix are fine for beginners and improvers. Buying a Parris won't help a jot at the level up to 50 so the folk who buy Woods and similar price range cues show a lot of wisdom.

Comment

Yes mate getting it made. Think he might have planted the tree and waiting for it to grow :-). I have actually received a email from him showing me a picture of the cue so hopefully shouldn't be waiting much longer. On the plus side picked up a Crispian Jones cue very cheap this week.

Comment

Lol mate , I been away from the game (pool) for 10 years , my first cue was a Len newell cue 3/4 ash an black ebony , dunno if he still makes em can't find anything on him , that cost me 130 on its own

Comment

woods cues

Hi just wondering has your cue arrived yet ? I was planning to order from them as well. Thanks

Comment

Yes I have received the cue. When I received it it had a chip out of one of the maple veneers. And also a chip where he had inserted the badge very badly. I emailed him to tell him but he never even got back in touch with me. I have only used the cue for about 5 frames of pool. If I was giving you advice. I'd stay away from this cue maker. I wish I had taken the advice of others and spent a little bit more money for a lot better quality.

Comment

ok thanks for the advice.

Comment

Originally Posted by sparky89 View Post
                Yes I have received the cue. When I received it it had a chip out of one of the maple veneers. And also a chip where he had inserted the badge very badly. I emailed him to tell him but he never even got back in touch with me. I have only used the cue for about 5 frames of pool. If I was giving you advice. I'd stay away from this cue maker. I wish I had taken the advice of others and spent a little bit more money for a lot better quality.
                See my thread on Powerglide Cues. For £50-100 you can get something very nice, with full UK consumer protection. If it's duff you send it back and they have to give you a refund if it's faulty or a new cue.

Comment

I have ordered the cue from woods website directly since 2 weeks ago and i have not received the cue!!! I dropped kent several emails and he doesnt reply!!! I believed i been scammed!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Regis View Post
                    I have ordered the cue from woods website directly since 2 weeks ago and i have not received the cue!!! I dropped kent several emails and he doesnt reply!!! I believed i been scammed!!!
                    2 weeks isn't that long, did he say how long it might be ??

Comment

Kent said it would take 5-8 days. Mine is not custom made. The parcel tracking number that he gave me is invalid when i check with my local post office....

Comment

I dropped him several emails and hasn't got any replies from him

Comment

Sorry to hear he is still not very good with customer service. I just kept emailing him. Keep pestering him and he will get back to you. How did you pay for it. Hope it turns up but don't hold your breath on the quality mine is still in the case hardly used

Comment

Kent said it would take 5-8 days. Mine is not custom made. The parcel tracking number that he gave me is invalid when i check with my local post office....
                            Coming from overseas? Post office wouldn't know about tracking, have you been told which courier company he used?

Comment

i hate sellers that mess when you have paid , but before they get there hands on your hard earned they reply in seconds , winds me up just reading about it , messers the end
                              nonchalant sideways action amongst some very ignorant pokes :snooker:

Comment

I have no experience with this cue maker But as JRC already mantioned , tracking the pkg is gonna be diff !! Cus they use R mail !! Unless they use UPS Or DHL on ur request to send the pkg !! Which is more expensive !!
                                Normally they do'nt use UPS Or DHL cus of extra cost and if they do , they gonna tell u about the extra cost !!
                                Anyway,, I hope u get the cue asap !!!
                                Last edited by Ramon; 24 July 2015, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X