No announcement yet.

Woods cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its more than a day late i ordered it before xmas. Dont try make out I'm moaning over 1 day he told me it would be here for Xmas that was one of the reasons I ordered it. I would love to be able to buy a cue off one of the bigger cue makers but not all of us can afford the best of everything. I was only asking for some helpful advice. No need to be a ****

Comment

Originally Posted by sparky89 View Post
      Its more than a day late i ordered it before xmas. Dont try make out I'm moaning over 1 day he told me it would be here for Xmas that was one of the reasons I ordered it. I would love to be able to buy a cue off one of the bigger cue makers but not all of us can afford the best of everything. I was only asking for some helpful advice. No need to be a ****
      Haha, you tell em mate. It will come mate, don't stress. According to some on here, the cost of a cue doesn't matter anyway, it's all the player, so your Woods will be as good at playing as a TW/MW/Parris etc.

Comment

That dummies still bouncing

Comment

Originally Posted by Master Blaster View Post
          Haha, you tell em mate. It will come mate, don't stress. According to some on here, the cost of a cue doesn't matter anyway, it's all the player, so your Woods will be as good at playing as a TW/MW/Parris etc.
          You don't seem to answer many questions so I'll try again. What cue do you currently play with blaster??

Comment

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
            That dummies still bouncing
            Pick it up then donut! Jesus, I can't even have a decent stalker. TSF; like Eastenders. * Learn about the apostrophe while you're at it. Foreign English speakers are better at writing in English than our own orcs. Jeez.
            Last edited by Master Blaster; 23 March 2015, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
              You don't seem to answer many questions so I'll try again. What cue do you currently play with blaster??
              Parris, CJ, Phoenix, Powerglide, JD 147, Riley Classic! Why, what do you play with? lol
              Last edited by Master Blaster; 23 March 2015, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Parris, CJ, Phoenix, Powerglide, JD 147, Riley Classic! Why, what do you play with? lol
                Must be awkward walking into the club with all them. I play with a GBL which is crap becasue I only paid £200 for it and play useless.
                Last edited by Leo; 23 March 2015, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                  Must be awkward walking into the club with all them. I play with a GBL which is crap becasue I only paid £200 for it and play useless.
                  Nah, I have a cue trolley. My favourite cue (including a TG I recently tried) is my £30 cue. No, not the Riley Classic! Yeah, my Powerglide Purist has more feel than all of them. Old, air dried wood, can't beat it.

Comment

Hi
                    Got a 1 piece black ebony , 8.3 mm tip (I measured it) , think it's brown ebony underneath the black paint , £49 delivered from Asia , what a bargain , lovely shaft can't fault it to be honest , use it for 8ball , just bashed my town team captain with it , an he had a Paris

Comment

Originally Posted by Archie8479 View Post
                      Hi
                      Got a 1 piece black ebony , 8.3 mm tip (I measured it) , think it's brown ebony underneath the black paint , £49 delivered from Asia , what a bargain , lovely shaft can't fault it to be honest , use it for 8ball , just bashed my town team captain with it , an he had a Paris
                      Haha! He's got a Parris to play pool?! Darren Anderton I can understand but why would anyone need a Parris for pool? Same reason people need four rings on their car I guess.

Comment

Haha! He's got a Parris to play pool?! Darren Anderton I can understand but why would anyone need a Parris for pool? Same reason people need four rings on their car I guess.
                        I have a 90s Powerglide Purist (ordinary butt not the classic wide butt bent handle) for that (old wood of course!) shaved down to 8.9mm. It started off at 11mm. I bought it and a 1 piece Cue Craft Case for £35, so I consider the cue costing me a fiver, as I was after the case anyway. A friend just bought a Cue Craft Mirage for 8-ball and that's plenty to spend on a pub game. Parris, haha!

Comment

I'm saying I'm well impressed with my woods cue for the price , it's down to personal preference really an I didn't get ripped off , some lads are still waiting for there cue , ordered it last fri an was here on tues from china how can that be

Comment

Did you order your cue from eBay or from the woods website direct

Comment

From the woods website mate , 4 days it took , the lad also plays a bit of snooker to , so can see why he has a jp

Comment

Sparky are you having yours made tho ?

Comment

Working...
                                X