No announcement yet.

Woods cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was the cue like that you bought even though it wasn't a 3 star?

Comment

Originally Posted by connolly1000 View Post
      What was the cue like that you bought even though it wasn't a 3 star?
      Not bad really solid but can't say I have used it more then twice. I bought it for the case which is a decent case to hold my one Peice 4C GBL I have since bought a JP Exclusive 3/4. There kind of like Putters you can never have too many...
      " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
      " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
      http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

Originally Posted by lesedwards View Post
        Not bad really solid but can't say I have used it more then twice. I bought it for the case which is a decent case to hold my one Peice 4C GBL I have since bought a JP Exclusive 3/4. There kind of like Putters you can never have too many...

fingers crossed the one I have ordered won't be as bad as I am expecting with some of the comments I have seen.

Comment

Hi
          I've just ordered the traditional black ebony 58in 8.5 tip for £49 will let ya know what it's like

Comment

Never read such a load of rollocks in all my life. Your buying a cheap Chinese made cue. Just go on ebay and buy it with a case and extensions for sometimes around £60. How can you go wrong?
            If you want a custom made cue spend more money and buy off a decent cue maker in this country. Unbelievable!!!
            "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
              Never read such a load of rollocks in all my life. Your buying a cheap Chinese made cue. Just go on ebay and buy it with a case and extensions for sometimes around £60. How can you go wrong?
              If you want a custom made cue spend more money and buy off a decent cue maker in this country. Unbelievable!!!
              Who are you referring to ??

Comment

Note to myself:..... Don't make posts on the forum on a Friday night after you've been out on the lash Anyone got a good hangover cure?
                "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally Posted by Maverick54 View Post
                  Note to myself:..... Don't make posts on the forum on a Friday night after you've been out on the lash Anyone got a good hangover cure?
                  More lager/cider usually helps

Comment

Seeing as the thread has been bumped thought I'd give a update. I'm still waiting for my cue. Lost all interest in it now. He says it would take 20 days which will be up next Friday so let's see what that brings.

Comment

Where are you getting the cue from? I am looking a new cue myself but I'm think of getting a custom made cue with Peradon ��.

Comment

Originally Posted by thundershots147 View Post
                        Where are you getting the cue from? I am looking a new cue myself but I'm think of getting a custom made cue with Peradon ��.
                        When I bought my Woods I ordered through Ebay, one peice cue with mini butt, long extension and case. $100 to my door in less then a week. I think I have actually used the cue twice. I bought it for the one peice case gir my custom GBL One peice cue and as an extra cue for friends.
                        " Practice to improve not just to waste time "
                        " 43 Match - 52 Practice - 13 Reds in Line Up "
                        http://www.ontariosnooker.club

Comment

So I'm still waiting for my cue that I ordered before Xmas. He told me 20 days which would have been up yesterday. I have emailed him 3 times but no reply. Any advice on what I should do know

Comment

Originally Posted by sparky89 View Post
                            So I'm still waiting for my cue that I ordered before Xmas. He told me 20 days which would have been up yesterday. I have emailed him 3 times but no reply. Any advice on what I should do know
                            So it is one day late. OMG.

Unbelievable.

My friend said he would come over at 7pm. It is already 7-03pm and he hasn't responded to my 15 phone calls.

What should I do?

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
                            I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Originally Posted by sparky89 View Post
                              You want to try and wait 2-3 years for a cue ike those other nutters then you'd defiantly be cheesed off.

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                                So it is one day late. OMG.

Unbelievable.

My friend said he would come over at 7pm. It is already 7-03pm and he hasn't responded to my 15 phone calls.

What should I do?

Join a friends forum and complain ?

Comment

Working...
                                X