Thread: Snooker house

vCash

Default Snooker house

Need help about affortable snooker table....I want to provide best service in Kathmandu,Nepal.....

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hello, this may be a stupid question but are you looking to export a table from the UK or to find one in Katmandu (I'm assuming the latter)?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hlo...i just need more information about table...tats all...<br/
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hi, what sort of information do you need?

vCash

I've snooker table exported from india....table don't have thermotubes or any heater..i need information abt how can I keep my table safe from winter

vCash

How u People manage yr table in level so nice n how u take care of it......i want to know how can I get such things or products for sake of table in u