Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Tony Glover maple Eureka 1pc

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Manneka now sold. Good price that pal. What cue did you buy with the money haha

  2. #12
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,287
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
    Manneka now sold. Good price that pal. What cue did you buy with the money haha
    Manneka lol, i bought this:

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2016

    Posts
    43
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Nice! How do you post pictures on here... All I can seem to do is post a link to a picture?

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,287
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mathias12 View Post
    Nice! How do you post pictures on here... All I can seem to do is post a link to a picture?
    I have uploaded pics to tinypic.com then copy and paste the IMG code into your reply
    I still can't work out how to make the pics smaller though lol

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Cumbernauld
    This is billabong's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,134
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    JRC, is that wee collar of ebony at the end of the butt present on all Mike's cues ?

    Never noticed it before, but I remember Adam ( rogibear ) had them on his.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,287
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    JRC, is that wee collar of ebony at the end of the butt present on all Mike's cues ?

    Never noticed it before, but I remember Adam ( rogibear ) had them on his.
    No idea mate and to be honest i didn't even notice it till seeing these massive pics ha ha ha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •