Thread: White ball jumping of the bottom cushion

vCash

Default White ball jumping of the bottom cushion

Had a long time away from here been doin my snooker room up etc and it looks brill

My question is ive had my cloth fitted and new cushion cloth by a well known fitter but when i break of to right of the pack the white jumps of table if i just play the white in a direct line with abit

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Learn to write, then worry about snooker.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

If the cloth is too tight then the cushion can become more springy due to compression. Taken to the extreme, it could also reduce the height and chang

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

**** off u idiot im typing on a small phone hence if there is any mistakes

vCash

What a idiot bet you havent even got a snooker room or shall i say snooker table idiot im typing on a small phone hence if there is any mistakes and t

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

A few commas , full stops etc would help . Quite hard to read your initial post . But I get what you mean .

Geoff Large or Maryfield on

Neil

vCash

Asking a question and all you get is **** of this site that has nothink to do with my initial question!!

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I hope you don't mind but I have moved your thread to the "Tables" sub-forum; so hopefully the table fitters will see your query.

Got any

Up the TSF!

This is PatBlock's Country Flag

vCash

The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!