Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blue diamond tips

This is chrisg's Country Flag

vCash

Has anyone tried Regency Pro Cue Tips here? I've been using them now for at least three weeks and really like them! They are cheaper than Century but still graded!

Just wanted to know what people think....
    Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leason View Post
    Hi Shockerz,
    Sometimes I also have the same experience with you, this is a popular experience, several tips like an accordion and we called it rotten egg. I am sure I purchased the genuien and this phenomenon can not avoid, this is normal. But you said you fit 25 last week, this is not normal.
    BTW I am a Chinese fans of Blue diamond and nice to meet you!
    Hi Leason

Nice to meet you. 25 tips fitted can be normal for me but the failure rate is a little higher lately which is a shame but that's life!

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Leason View Post
    Hi Cufffs,

Lots of Blue diamond tips are too soft, so we offten fit the rotten egg(tip like accordion ). Lots of Chinese pressed them again by themselves after purchased the tips.
    So I think maybe the manufactures make them harder to avoid or reduce the rotten egg rate.
    I buy the tips from Jhon Parris official website and I think they are the genuien.

Thanks,
    Leason
    Not sure that pressing some of the accordion type tips is the way to go without soaking them in a bonding agent. If a tip has failed like that I always put another on as it's a bit too much of a risk of it failing when you get your cue out. It's all a personal choice though, I like to know when a cue goes out that the very least I can do is know the cue tip is sound.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2