No announcement yet.

Message from the founder of TSF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

top forum this is!!! thanks for your effort. very well done.
    "Life Its the best teacher. And when something fcuk's up there is no undo button" ... D.S!!!

Comment

Welcome back David and thanks for starting this amazing forum
      2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
      2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
        Yeah TSF has turnedd into a very vibrant forum. You got lucky though - TSF started just as TheGreenBaize shut up shop and inherited many of its members. Speaking of which are there any GreenBaizers left on TSF? I miss that little site.
        I'm still here Temp!!
        Janie Watkins
        On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
        All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Comment

My best regards to the founders. Been here since the beginnings and allways enjoyed the content
          Ten reds and not a colour...

Comment

Originally Posted by Templeton Peck View Post
            Yeah TSF has turnedd into a very vibrant forum. You got lucky though - TSF started just as TheGreenBaize shut up shop and inherited many of its members. Speaking of which are there any GreenBaizers left on TSF? I miss that little site.
            Hi TP, hope you are doing well mate. Little site you say!!!

Comment

Thanks for your kind words everyone, im certainly pleased to see it grow.

TheGreenBaize had been taken offline a few months before I started TSF, I remember that site use to get about 35 users online at a time, I never thought it would be possible to reach that figure with TSF...

As I type this, there are well over 200 users online!! Well done

The main reason TSF grew quickly at one point is due to the BBC closing their discussion group on snooker a few years ago. Since then its grown tremendously.

Enjoy the rest of the UK Championship!

Comment

Working...
              X