No announcement yet.

IPhone TSF app?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Might just be unlucky, i'll try the favourite on/off fix!
    Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

Just read that the Android version of the app will run on a BlackBerry Playbook, not sure if it will run on a actual BlackBerry Phone yet but I will post again when I have more info on that.

Comment

IPhone TSF app?

Still waiting on Apple at the moment to approve the app but as you can see from the logo and txt below my signature I am using the app on my iOS development iPhone and it all works great

Comment

IPhone TSF app?

Emma then again it does not say that the post has been made from the app! Maybe that only works from the actual app and not the dev one!

Comment

The iPhone and iPad compatible app has now been approved and should be in The App Store within 24 hours, just search TSF Snooker. or you can click THIS LINK

To make the app 100% compatible with TSF I will have to make a few small updates to the forum tonight so TSF will be unavailable for a hour or so while I make those updates.

Once the app is available in The App Store I will be submitting a update already to fix a few minor bugs that I have found like members usernames not appearing on provate message and a few others.

Comment

Excellent. Gonna try it out now

Comment

IPhone TSF app?

And yay it seems to work :-)

Comment

IPhone TSF app?

Great stuff..... So far so good, nice one Ferret!!
                  Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                  Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Hey ferret,

Any news on the Blackberry app? Also, what about the Android version you mentioned for the Playbook?

Thanks
                    BMW

Comment

BLackberry app is about two weeks off and will work on Blackberry os 2.0 and above so this means some newer blackberry's and the Playbook.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                        BLackberry app is about two weeks off and will work on Blackberry os 2.0 and above so this means some newer blackberry's and the Playbook.
                        Awesome thanks :-)

Comment

Android TSF app

Just downloaded the app from Google Play and I'm quite impressed with the layout and UI! Would it be possible for the devs to include the ability to remember username and password though?

Comment

That should be included in the next version for Android which I am hoping to release within the next 7 days.

Comment

I can't find the TSF app in the german app store (apple). Some time ago there was one but it didn't work right. Now it seems it has dissappeared. I would really like to have an app again...

Comment

Would anyone be able to explain to a complete novice like myself what the main benefit of the TSF App is? Just bought myself an IPAD an getting The Forum fine but scared I'm missing out on something by not having the App.

Comment

Working...
                                X