No announcement yet.

Error messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, just asking if the PM mail system is working I've being trying to PM a TSF member most of the night just getting an error message

Invalid SQL: SELECT `cacheid` FROM cacheevent WHERE `event` IN ('nodeChg_1005025','nodeChg_1','nodeChg_6', 'nodeChg_8');
    Must practice more!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Bell308 View Post
      Hi, just asking if the PM mail system is working I've being trying to PM a TSF member most of the night just getting an error message

Invalid SQL: SELECT `cacheid` FROM cacheevent WHERE `event` IN ('nodeChg_1005025','nodeChg_1','nodeChg_6', 'nodeChg_8');
      yep, this is known and apologies that it is still an appearing; when I see this message, I press F5, the message goes and the post has been uploaded, may take another refresh/navigate away and come back to display though.
      Please be aware that the owner is organising things and a bit of patience, there is light at the end of this long tunnel!
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

yep, this is known and apologies that it is still an appearing; when I see this message, I press F5, the message goes and the post has been uploaded, may take another refresh/navigate away and come back to display though.
        Please be aware that the owner is organising things and a bit of patience, there is light at the end of this long tunnel!
        Nothing to be sorry for.

Comment

test post

Comment

Is this error message when posting something a permanent thing now?

Also "last post" not being updated is a bit annoying...
            "That pocket moved!"

Comment

I hope it will not be permanent - I do know things are progressing on big changes to the site - but these things do take time

and I hope all issues will disappear, the site will behave as we expect and wish

Comment

Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
                Is this error message when posting something a permanent thing now?

Also "last post" not being updated is a bit annoying...
                Seems to be. I've never known a forum - and I've been a member of many - to take this long to fix a few issues. It just appears as though no one is doing anything.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I dont know where to report this, but everytime I make a post, I get an errormessage. It also looks like I cant make new topics anylonger, even though I have logged in. Can anyone tell me what to do?
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                    I dont know where to report this, but everytime I make a post, I get an errormessage. It also looks like I cant make new topics anylonger, even though I have logged in. Can anyone tell me what to do?
                    This is a known issue we are having at the moment.
                    When posting it appears - either press F5 to refresh the screen or navigate to another page. The error will disappear and your message may disappear - dont panic - your message will have been posted just display needs refreshing.

This is hopefully going to be solved in the next few weeks
                    x-fingers

Not sure about the New Topic issue you describe - again you will see an error message and again I do the F5 and it will appear - eventually
                    Come back if you still have this issue.

Comment

Not able to see the thread in which I commented today.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                        Not able to see the thread in which I commented today.
                        see here - are these the posts you did?
                        https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...er/45011-fkhan

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

see here - are these the posts you did?
                          https://www.thesnookerforum.co.uk/bo...er/45011-fkhan
                          Yes, you are right. It shows up there. Unfortunately it doesn't show in today's posts or the new topics section which limits replies

It now works

Comment

Test message. 1-2 1-2 testing testing 1-2
                            Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy, Practice, Learn, Improve, Enjoy :snooker:

Comment

My post count hasn't moved past 4492 for months now. How is a new member supposed to get to 10 posts and gain full member privileges such as private messaging (Which also hasn't worked for months) if their post count doesn't increase? Or is it just me that's stuck in the mud.

Is this stuff ever going to get fixed?

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                My post count hasn't moved past 4492 for months now. How is a new member supposed to get to 10 posts and gain full member privileges such as private messaging (Which also hasn't worked for months) if their post count doesn't increase? Or is it just me that's stuck in the mud.

Is this stuff ever going to get fixed?

-
                                I think we’re stuck in 1999 ,your right though ,I don’t think there will be any new members ,why would they Come here as the site Just doesn’t work .Not sure why it would take months and months to fix .

Comment

Working...
                                X