Gallery problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by davis_greatest View Post
    How does one access the gallery when using the Default Style skin?

When using the TSF skin, there is a pink Gallery button near the top of the page, but I can't find a route in using the Default Style skin.
    Originally Posted by Robert602 View Post
    Sorry d_g, it appears there was no route (did there used to be or is it just my imagination?). I've added a link on the horizontal navbar now anyway.
    Could you also add a link to the Chat, please, when using the Default skin? (Or tell me where it is, if there's one there already. )
    "If anybody can knock these three balls in, this man can."
    David Taylor, 11 January 1982, as Steve Davis prepared to pot the blue, in making the first 147 break on television.

Comment

Sorted, link added.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
        Should all be working now.
        It's much better now, ferret. Thank you.
        However, I still stumble upon a broken thumbnail now and then. Just to let you know.
        Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
        2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

If you can give me the URL's of any errors I will look into it for you.

Comment

For example here, here, here, here, here, here and then I got tired.
            Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
            2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Working...
            X