• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

brazil that's the heaven of soccer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
      April madness,

I must agree with you, nothing explain a guy registered on TSF has nothing to talk about snooker.

But you must agree with me that people have different behaviors when they are part of a group. Some are more prolific speakers, others feel more comfortable only following the discussion.

Almost every day I'm checking what people are talking here. In a day I could spend a long time reading the posts, in another I only give a quick check on thread subjects. This way TSF has been invaluable to me for a long time (probably before jul/2007, when I registered my account here). I could be called as anything except as an inactive member of TSF.
      I quite understand what you say Mauricio. I have a formula 1 freak of a friend who spends hours a day reading posts on F1 and MotoGP forums but hasn't made a single post to date ! I think a lot of people would prefer to be a fly-on-the-wall unless they feel they have something really relevant to say.

But I think you should be posting more Mauricio. Nobody here knows it all. We learn all the time. And you english isn't bad either.

For instance, you can really contribute to the discussions about the future of snooker and its spread in other parts of the world.

During tournaments you can also join in moaning about the lack of official live streaming and then thank Darrus for providing links.

Cheers
      "We have met the enemy and he is us" - Pogo

Comment

Originally Posted by cyrusbobo View Post
        brazil that's the heaven of soccer.
        Yeah, every kid here dreams to play in his favorite team. More recently the girls are increasing their participation on soccer games.

Marta is one of the best players of the world actually. She has fantastic hability with the ball.

Besides soccer, I can't forget to mention our national volleyball teams. Both men and women have had great results on international competitions in the last years.

Comment

Originally Posted by tallguy View Post
          But I think you should be posting more Mauricio. Nobody here knows it all. We learn all the time. And you english isn't bad either.

For instance, you can really contribute to the discussions about the future of snooker and its spread in other parts of the world.

During tournaments you can also join in moaning about the lack of official live streaming and then thank Darrus for providing links.

Cheers
          tallguy,

Many thanks for your words.

I've been watching many snooker tournaments using the links provided by TSF members since I've registered here. This kind of thread is invaluable to me during the tournaments.

I must thank everyone who shares links to live streaming snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by tallguy View Post
            I quite understand what you say Mauricio. I have a formula 1 freak of a friend who spends hours a day reading posts on F1 and MotoGP forums but hasn't made a single post to date ! I think a lot of people would prefer to be a fly-on-the-wall unless they feel they have something really relevant to say.

Cheers
            Agree to everything Tallguy posted about in his post. I am sure you have your thoughts on many snooker matters and you can very well post them on here Mauricio - I am sure your opinion will be well respected. I myself do not know much about snooker, am reading and learning myself, I am just too talkative
            And by the way, your English is very good!
            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

Thanks again, April, for your gentle words.

In 2009 (maybe in this last week of 2008...), you'll see my posts (and thoughts) more frequently. I promise.

Comment

Working...
              X