No announcement yet.

Ronnie Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the event Ronnie Reloaded come to Berlin.

Comment

There are new infos:

Neue Info von TC:

Der Event findet am 19. März im Tempodrom in Berlin statt. Als Spieler sind bisher fix:

- Ronnie O'Sullivan
      - Shaun Murphy
      - Liu Song
      - Chris McBreen

Tickets gibt es ab Samstag auf www.snookerstars.de ... später dann auch bei Eventim.
      The event will be held in Berlin and the ticket sale starts tomorrow. Berlin is a great choice and I hope I can be there!

"I do not envy people who think they have a complete explanation of the world, for the simple reason that they are obviously wrong." - Salman Rushdie

Comment

Berlin Berlin Ronnie comes to Berlin!!!

Comment

Now you can buy tickets here: http://www.paul-hunter-classics.de/s...x.php?cPath=84

"I do not envy people who think they have a complete explanation of the world, for the simple reason that they are obviously wrong." - Salman Rushdie

Comment

I have buy a ticket.

Comment

Hm, I was in the Tempodrom last year (???) and there was Steve Davis and Matthew Stevens and I love them both very much and it was very funny because Steve had a microphon and he has had a cold and sniffers and because of the micro it re-echoed through the whole hall and when Matthew was on the table and ready for his shot he trumpeted in his hankie and I don't believe that Ronnie and Shaun are such comedians...ähm, well.

Ronnie and Shaun ... ah. Yes. No. I think, I can resist.

Comment

It was announced today that Jimmy will be there as well
                ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Only a very few seats still available. Going to be sold out! Like always when there's a snooker event in Germany.

Ronnie Reloaded in Tempodrom Berlin is going to establish a new record concerning the number of spectators.

Comment

It has been officially announced by Dragonstars Eventmanagement that Ronnie O'Sullivan will not come to Berlin.

I'm completely gutted...

Comment

As Ronnie is not coming to Berlin the event was re-named into "Berlin Invitational". The organisers have contacted several players and are delighted to announce that

John Higgins
                      Neil Robertson and
                      Ryan Day

will take part. Jimmy White, Shaun Murphy and Chris McBreen will be there as well. Referee will be Michaela Tabb.

A statement of Ronnie´s management will be released shortly.
                      ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Statement is here
                        http://www.snookerstars.de/cms/htdoc...php?storyid=48

Comment

Comment

took me a while to notice it but well done
                            ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Working...
                            X