Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Russell, banned from entering events.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Mark186186 View Post

Why should Mike get a lifetime ban from playing billiards? Ronnie has done a lot worse lol he gives his opinion on snooker all the time, private message me if you want me to point out what is public knowledge. What some clueless fans consider the best snooker players of all time have lost a tournament for a positive drug test, blatant match fixing, rude gestures on tv, What is youre argument for banning Mike Russell fir life from billiards? Ta in advance.
    ​​
    He assaulted a female referee and threatened others. Followed that up by threatening them again on social media. Also made racist comments to other players. Should have been banned for life. Nice username btw, must have a lot of time on your hands.

Comment

Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post

He assaulted a female referee and threatened others. Followed that up by threatening them again on social media. Also made racist comments to other players. Should have been banned for life. Nice username btw, must have a lot of time on your hands.
      Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply i was not aware that he assaulted a referee (female). I also did not know he was racist to other players. What you have said is not stated on the world billiards or ibsf website. There is no place for racism or a physical assault on tournament officals in any sport. I apologise if my reply to yourself was abrupt or caused you any offence. All the best.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikee View Post
        Probably money , there is not the same amount of cash floating around in Billiards as there is in snooker ,banning someone in Billiards does not have the same effect on tv ratings . Watching Billiards is a bit like watching fishing ,it’s something you would like to do but not very interesting to watch .Money talks in sport and always will ,take Novax jokeavitch in tennis and all the stuff around the Aussie open at the moment ,if this was some low ranked quailifier that was in the same situation he would have been refused entry and no one would care care one way or the other ,but being world number 1 the rules change . It’s not right but that’s how the World works .
        Accrington Stanley?? I remember Tim henman being thrown out wimbledon for accidentaly hitting a ball boy/girl by a mistake i know Tim personally he is a gentleman and was not aiming at the ball person. As for Novak probs the best tennis player of all time what a carfuffle, covid imo is the common cold or flu.

Comment

Accrington Stanley?? I remember Tim henman being thrown out wimbledon for accidentaly hitting a ball boy/girl by a mistake i know Tim personally he is a gentleman and was not aiming at the ball person. As for Novak probs the best tennis player of all time what a carfuffle, covid imo is the common cold or flu.
          Common Cold or flu ? Go tell that to the grieving families that have lost people to this virus you moron ,it may be less deadly now .but you sound like one of these idiots that think the whole worlds in on it .As for The Jokeavich situation it’s nothing about covid ,he broke the imagration rules ,and he alone is responsible for how his papers are filed out .I applaud the Australians for sticking to their guns rather than bow down under pressure and roll over for celebrities / sportsman with money ,this country should learn from them .

Comment

Covid 19 will eventually mutate down to something like a common cold, the common cold we have now started out three hundred years ago as a very serious outbreak of swine flu that killed many thousands. As viruses mutate the strains that are left are the ones that don't kill, after all the deadly form of the virus dies with its host and eventually dissappears for that reason and the less serious strains continue to mutate so our bodies need a new defence every year, which is why the flu jab changes annually.
            In the meantime covid 19 is pretty serious for some but is simply a cough for others, myself included, but I've had three inoculations to go with my natural antibodies after my dose of covid so I feel pretty safe and am somewhat annoyed by all the restrictions in place at the moment, but I abide by them for the sake of others and that's what we all must do.
            Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
            but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the reply i was not aware that he assaulted a referee (female). I also did not know he was racist to other players. What you have said is not stated on the world billiards or ibsf website. There is no place for racism or a physical assault on tournament officals in any sport. I apologise if my reply to yourself was abrupt or caused you any offence. All the best.
              back when this topic started I listed the basics that he was found guilty of; at the time Snooker Scene did a whole page of his actions and the process WBL went through - sad reading

Would you put and leave a report of such disgraceful behaviour onto your public website that is designed to promote the game?
              Last edited by DeanH; 16 January 2022, 12:46 PM.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
              X