Live streaming : Boyle vs Waddington rematch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live streaming : Boyle vs Waddington rematch

I may try to watch this event, how much is the stream?

also I'm going to say is I beat Mick Hill twice one night when he was World Champion, when he came to our pub for an exhibition night :biggrin:
    my moment of fame :wink:
    "I'll get me coat..."
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

you sure its not a good price on hill.
      still think hes awesomely awesome, and they are all long races which might suit the favourite

this is a top player tourney, an i still think mick hill, is a step up from the rest. not to say he cant be beat, just someone will have to be bang on to beat him

the stream costs 7.99 for the weekend, with an assurance they will remain online archived for 1 year

Comment

[QUOTE=hatterboard;862677]you sure its not a good price on hill.
        still think hes awesomely awesome, and they are all long races which might suit the favourite

this is a top player tourney, an i still think mick hill, is a step up from the rest. not to say he cant be beat, just someone will have to be bang on to beat him

No doubt a class player-I watched him up at the worlds this year in Blackpool, he played Shaun Chipperfield in the last 8 of the masters beat him 7-1, don't think he missed a single ball, dish after dish. I just don't think there's any value backing him at 13/8 as ADR has said too many other quality players in it all it takes is him to be a little bit out of form

Comment

I have had a little punt on goobsy at 12/1 , I don't feel their is any value in hill at 13/8 as previously said the other one with a chance is whelan at 18/1 not to shabby !!

Comment

dont like scotts draw.
            if he wins he gets hill then ronan or mark boyle

think the bottom half is harder
            only 2 world champs in the top half

:biggrin-new:

Comment

Totally agree however the way I'm looking at it is Burnett will be tired or might not even be there if he manages to beat Higgins meaning a Scottish replacement for him goobsy should win that next round is hill or hibbot if hill wins that game which is no walkover I'm hoping for goobsy to play like we all know he can and hill to be a bit off , after that I predict Boyle will be in the semis but if goobsy overcomes hill he will be buzzing and we will take it from there !!

But either way it looks like one of the best event going about and properly showcases the fantastic game of pool .

Comment

Originally Posted by hatterboard View Post
                dont like scotts draw.
                if he wins he gets hill then ronan or mark boyle

think the bottom half is harder
                only 2 world champs in the top half

:biggrin-new:
                even for me who is not massively knowledgeable on pool - this is a tough draw!
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

just read this again, and to be honest, whilst knowing how awesome mick hill is, hes playing mr tour consistency.

Comment

Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                    Last match went to the final frame for £30k, so should be good ( although it drops out from time to time )

http://livestream.com/accounts/4962700/events/4518748
                    Just watched the video yesterday on You Tube and my namesake winning after 8 hours
                    John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                    X