Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should just pull him out there is nothing coming back

Comment

Very good fighters making each other look bad.
      Until one or other gets hurt it'll look awkward.
      Time and age is on Mayweather's side especially round 8 on.

=o\

Noel

Comment

Floyd will eventually beat Pacman. And that win will be definitive.

Comment

Sad but true.

Comment

Who won the fight ?
            Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

mayweather

Comment

Thanks hotpot..i forgot all about this fight i hope i can watch a repeat of it some where.
                Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Mayweather is a better boxer than Pacman imo.

Comment

Me too Warren , i tried to find streams showing repeaps but could,nt . he won on points not sure of the score but it was unanimous . Mosley nearly had him in the second though

Comment

He was nowhere near having him in the secodn - a knockdown perhaps, but Floyd was with it enough to regain his balance and grab on while his head cleared.

There's nobody in the world below middleweight can beat Mayweather, and he's once again proven my assertion that he hits harder than yopu'd think(DLH said the same thing) - wobbled Oscar, KOed Hatton, wobbled Mosley. Can't say fairer than that.

But in spite of his claims, he is a million miles away from being as good as Sugar Ray Robinson, and a fair way off being Leonard.

Comment

I'm not sure about SRL. Better defence and approaching a comparable record.

Comment

Leonard was faster, hit harder and was at least as technically sound. Not sure about recrd for recoord as Mayweather hasn't faced a Tommy Hearns character or a Roberto Duran. He's faced very few good fighters in their prime since leaving superfeather. Leonard on the other hand retired and swindled his way through the latter half of his career(Lalonde fight), o it's a tricky one.

Comment

It's a fun conversation for sure.

The thing with Floyd though....he's already had 41 dominant wins which is more than Leonard ever fought. None of his fights have been debatable. The closest score-wise was DLH but he clearly won. Stylistically his toughest fight imo was Augustus because of his crackhead style and Floyd still stopped him in 9.

SRL fought in the the golden era for WW and MW so it's automatic to give him the edge competition-wise. You're right though, he definitely hit harder than Floyd Mayfeather .

Funny enough, the Leonard v Hagler fight was what got me into boxing as a kid. I watched it live on TV when I was 14. Some great fights back then.

Comment

They both have their share of disgraceful wins - Mayweather has Gatti and Leonard has Lalonde.

It's laughable that in the division Mayweather has supposedly ruled for several years, a man who started at flyweight has arrived and in the space of 18 months faced more of the division than Floyd has.

Comment

To be fair, Pac is an absolute monster. He was crazy to take on MAB, EM and JMM all in a row when they were considered three of the toughest in the business. Just ridiculous

Comment

Working...
                                X