Thinking of Unclevit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by damienlch View Post
    this is a really nasty episode the city is going through... i sincerely hope that bangkok will return to its normalcy soon and for the people there to have peace again.

i used to visit bangkok and have developed an affection for the place... such a vibrant, colourful city... it saddens me whenever i see on the news what is happening to its people and landmarks there.

to unclevit, anyone and everyone there... take care and be safe!!!
    Thank you very much for the well wishes. Kwan
    It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
      Almost, but some of the red zone areas are not permitted to enter. Terrorist snipers are still hanging around. Uncle Vit said "Should take a week to gun them down". But 80% of the troubled areas are now back to normal (big cleaning/building) situations. Tks. Kwan
      That's good news.. hope they shut them down soon and have everything back to normal. Is sad to see so many lose their lives..

Comment

Bangkok Riot has came to an end, unofficially

1. All Roads were cleaned and back to normal traffic jams .
        2. All burnt down buildings/banks/shoppings will be back after new constructions, between 3-6 months from now. Lots of casualties after the political tsunami is gone.
        3. No more firing zones. Terrorists all went underground. Captured, plenty, are found not to be 'Thai people' too. There might be occasional bombs/fires, but only late night hours
        4. Uncle Vit will be back home today. Some scratches, no big wounds. We have yellow ribbons up our trees. Our house and neighbours too
        5. All cue orders will face some delays (about 2 weeks), but Uncle Thai promises that all will be his bests regarding the playing quality

Thank you for all well wishes sent through both this forum and mail box.

With deepest gratitude,
        Kwan
        It's in the Shaft

Comment

Really glad to hear everything is settled and everyone is safe .

Neil

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
            Really glad to hear everything is settled and everyone is safe .

Neil
            Mr. Hotpot : Thank you very much Kwan
            It's in the Shaft

Comment

Originally Posted by unclevit View Post
              Mr. Hotpot : Thank you very much Kwan
              Hi Kwan when can u get me an ut cue , whats the waiting time .

Comment

Mr. Hotpot : (I need to see your order sheet - by Uncle Vit to Uncle Thai first) but as told roughly, original schedule + about 2 weeks more. Uncle Thai was afraid to go out and get the woods. He said he can't run away from bullets (not from Uncle Vit of course) Kwan
                It's in the Shaft

Comment

You getting the right person to get you a UT or Omin bro..
                  Bangkok is going back to normal soon.. should be able to get nice wood/cue.

Cheers

Comment

Thankyou Kwan for update, glad Unclevit is safe and well, oh and your construction workers must work a lot faster than ours

Comment

is there a website for omin and uncle thai cues?
                      Tam

Comment

This is the one for Omin

www.omincues.com or www.omincuesthai.com

There is no website for Uncle Thai cue. If you need more info, you can PM Unclevit. Sample/Pictures of UT work you can use the search button to look for it.

Cheers

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                          This is the one for Omin

www.omincues.com or www.omincuesthai.com

There is no website for Uncle Thai cue. If you need more info, you can PM Unclevit. Sample/Pictures of UT work you can use the search button to look for it.

Cheers
                          Thank you Mr. Freddie. Uncle Omin website is as above. Uncle Thai has no website of his own. He makes all cues totally by himself. Besides, he has a contract of some 8-10 cues each month for another 2 brands, so, quite slow these days. Current custom time will be about 8-10 weeks. Considering his prices, playing quality, and waiting time, Uncle Vit says that it's still a very good deal Kwan (FIY, Uncle Thai will stop making cues in 2011, so this year will be his last - he is now 70+ years old)
                          It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Kwan..

You're most welcome. Surely one of the best deal around.
                            Any updates from Bangkok ?
                            Is Unclevit back in business already ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by Freddie Ng View Post
                              Hi Kwan..

You're most welcome. Surely one of the best deal around.
                              Any updates from Bangkok ?
                              Is Unclevit back in business already ?

Thanks
                              /Freddie : Hi it's me Unclevit. Bangkok is quite now. Terrorists went underground and may cause troubles in other towns soon. I am back to business. Need to speed up on delayed custom orders. My first time involved in the city's road fightings. In the past mostly in the bushes. Lucky I was not shot by those snipers. Many of the militants I know did not went through. Kwan is very angry at me walking the troubling roads during that 2 weeks. Need to send her back to NZ before she poisons my food
                              It's in the Shaft

Comment

Hi Unclevit, scary time for you ime sure (even with all your training) glad you are ok, now back to snooker eh ?

Comment

Working...
                                X