No announcement yet.

The Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh well... I'm not really into those games, I just do'em on here for The Dream Team:snooker:
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      Oh well... I'm not really into those games, I just do'em on here for The Dream Team:snooker:
      Maybe I should find someone to form my own team

Anyway, have a good night, cue1, tomorrow will be a better day
      All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Yup Goodnight, montoya10 & Very.tee if she logs on later or something

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
          It's mentioned here, but I don't think it's the one you gave link for
          Unfortunately, that's pretty much all that remains of the old snookermanager game. They announced sometime during the summer that it was only going to be available in Polish this year.

I gave up on it when there were no clarifications ahead of the Shanghai Masters.

Comment

• aaaaah too many posts to reply to!

Firstly, cue1, of course you are allowed to mind! Just only when you're agreeing with me!

Nice mention of The Dream Team there cue1 You better continue doing those fantasy games with me forever, ya hear? :snooker:

Thanks for the goodnight cue1, I couldn't get to sleep last night anyway though

PS: montoya, you've changed your avatar!
            Last edited by very.tee; 18 October 2010, 07:49 AM.
            Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

• Quite the observant

And why couldn't you sleep? Are you in love or something?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                Unfortunately, that's pretty much all that remains of the old snookermanager game. They announced sometime during the summer that it was only going to be available in Polish this year.

I gave up on it when there were no clarifications ahead of the Shanghai Masters.
                Thanks for your response, Odrl, it's sad that they cancelled the English version.

I will have to be content with our own running then

PS. very.tee, well, I've changed it because Hasheem Thabeet (the basketball player in my previous avatar) did nothing noteworthy since getting drafted last June
                I don't think I will be with this one for that long, there is a chance that I change this one with a Stephen Curry photo later
                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                  PS. very.tee, well, I've changed it because Hasheem Thabeet (the basketball player in my previous avatar) did nothing noteworthy since getting drafted last June
                  Is that why you dropped Tripković as well?

Comment

Quite the observant

And why couldn't you sleep? Are you in love or something?
                    What could you possibly meant by that cue1! No, this time I just couldn't sleep... sometimes you just get nights like that, especially when you know you have a busy day the next day!

PS: hahaha, you've put your foot down, nice one montoya He can come back on your avatar when he's performed is that right montoya?

Comment

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
                      What could you possibly meant by that cue1! No, this time I just couldn't sleep... sometimes you just get nights like that, especially when you know you have a busy day the next day!
                      You know what I mean, clever clogs

You'd better make up tonight then

Comment

You know what I mean, clever clogs

You'd better make up tonight then
                        Yeah! I'm going to have a lie-in tomorrow! Can't wait!

PS: Goodnight everyone

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                          Is that why you dropped Tripković as well?
                          No, I thought he was ready to get going alone, so, I wanted to take a shot at Thabeet
                          Maybe I should return back to him at some time.. He is struggling so far to get playing time in Unicaja

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post

PS: hahaha, you've put your foot down, nice one montoya He can come back on your avatar when he's performed is that right montoya?
                          He had better improve quickly or I don't think he will have a bright future in NBA with his current performance, equivalent of journeymen in snooker, perhaps
                          All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Yeah! I'm going to have a lie-in tomorrow! Can't wait!

PS: Goodnight everyone
                            Lucky you, I had to wake up @ 5:45 am

Comment

• Was is that much easier to use the @ button instead of typing "at"

Well, you can have some of my pancakes now if you want?

And montoya, you never know... he may come round yet I'm glad odrl's joined to talk basketball with you. I have no idea who you're talking about!

Comment

Was is that much easier to use the @ button instead of typing "at"

Well, you can have some of my pancakes now if you want?
                                Yes, it was you pain!

Too late for pancakes What else is on offer?

Comment

Working...
                                X