Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
    Yup! As always!

At least Mark J got through ok Mark Allen, on the other hand, can't seem to string a few matches together at the moment!

Ha! Of course, Mark Selby vs Shaun Murphy is wayyyyyy better than no snooker at all! For me especially :snooker:
    I'm tracking three youngsters alongside Mark J

Michael White, Jack Lisowski and Liam Highfield, but unfortunately they all crashed out : /

But the good thing is that I assume all three have the talent to be top professionals in the future
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
      I'm tracking three youngsters alongside Mark J

Michael White, Jack Lisowski and Liam Highfield, but unfortunately they all crashed out : /

But the good thing is that I assume all three have the talent to be top professionals in the future
      I like Michael White too As well as Matt Selt and Jimmy Robertson Watch out for them too in the future

Ali lost to Mark Davis! I like Mark Davis but still!
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Oh, I forgot Jak Jones

Well, Ali is not doing that well in PTC, but UK Championship could be his tournament, you never know
        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Yeah! I forgot Ben Woolaston!

No, I don't think these tournaments are Ali's thing at all I can't wait for the Uk champs! I'll be able to see the scores too!

Comment

Yeah! I forgot Ben Woolaston!

No, I don't think these tournaments are Ali's thing at all I can't wait for the Uk champs! I'll be able to see the scores too!
            I second that

Young players are always enjoyable to watch. You see their careers progressing, their games improving..
            A couple of years more and same will be the case with Luca Brecel as well
            All the way Mark J!!

Comment

I second that

Young players are always enjoyable to watch. You see their careers progressing, their games improving..
              A couple of years more and same will be the case with Luca Brecel as well
              Oooohhh Mark Williams and Jimmy Robertson both lost But I've still been very impressed with Jimmy

Plus if you cheer for young players it makes the qualifying so much more interesting

Comment

Oooohhh Mark Williams and Jimmy Robertson both lost But I've still been very impressed with Jimmy

Plus if you cheer for young players it makes the qualifying so much more interesting
                I just saw that, but at least Jamie Jones keeps going

I agree with that. It's the best way to feel excited about the sport's future
                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

I just saw that, but at least Jamie Jones keeps going

I agree with that. It's the best way to feel excited about the sport's future
                  Jamie Jones eh? Nice to see some new faces doing well

Back to the nonsense part of this thread, I thought I'd better say that yesterday I made the christmas pudding for this year! It needs time to mature you see

And to make up for lost nonsense I may as well add that it's a lovely clear, sunny day and I've just the last hour or so sitting outside reading Ahhhh... what a life!

Comment

Jamie Jones eh? Nice to see some new faces doing well

Back to the nonsense part of this thread, I thought I'd better say that yesterday I made the christmas pudding for this year! It needs time to mature you see

And to make up for lost nonsense I may as well add that it's a lovely clear, sunny day and I've just the last hour or so sitting outside reading Ahhhh... what a life!
                    Well, nice post to return to the nonsense things

Today, I had to work on five different graphs, showing the results from a lab experiment on electronics and get them drawn on milimetric papers

What a day, what a life!!
                    All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Well, nice post to return to the nonsense things

Today, I had to work on five different graphs, showing the results from a lab experiment on electronics and get them drawn on milimetric papers

What a day, what a life!!
                      Nice one!

At least you've done something constructive today! I haven't really done much at all!

Meanwhile Jamie's made the final!

Comment

Nice one!

At least you've done something constructive today! I haven't really done much at all!

Meanwhile Jamie's made the final!
                        Just sounded like my yesterday

Come on Jamie!! Make a TV appearance this season and we get a look at your game
                        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Just sounded like my yesterday

Come on Jamie!! Make a TV appearance this season and we get a look at your game
                          Well we all need a day off every now and again!

Yeah! Come On Jamie, we wanna see you play! :snooker:

I've been watching the Commonwealth mixed doubles tennis final, it's going on forever! But it's a really close match and very exciting!

Comment

Well we all need a day off every now and again!

Yeah! Come On Jamie, we wanna see you play! :snooker:

I've been watching the Commonwealth mixed doubles tennis final, it's going on forever! But it's a really close match and very exciting!
                            I love tennis, too
                            But only to some degree, I'm more of a basketball fan

Speaking of Commonwealth, I've read on Eurosport that Geoff Huegill won a gold at swimming, one great swimmer I've always been a fan of
                            All the way Mark J!!

Comment

I love tennis, too
                              But only to some degree, I'm more of a basketball fan

Speaking of Commonwealth, I've read on Eurosport that Geoff Huegill won a gold at swimming, one great swimmer I've always been a fan of
                              Yes! The Scottish doubles pair beat the Australians 7-6 6-7 6-2 in the final! It was really exciting! :snooker: Especially after they were 4-0 down in the first set!

Hahaha, I'd never have guessed! You know I used to go and watch the local basketball team with my family when I was little

Yeah, I don't really watch much of the swimming, don't really know why... I heard a few results though. Maybe I'll look out for him in the future

Comment

Yes! The Scottish doubles pair beat the Australians 7-6 6-7 6-2 in the final! It was really exciting! :snooker: Especially after they were 4-0 down in the first set!

Hahaha, I'd never have guessed! You know I used to go and watch the local basketball team with my family when I was little

Yeah, I don't really watch much of the swimming, don't really know why... I heard a few results though. Maybe I'll look out for him in the future
                                In Britain, I suppose basketball is not a popular sport..
                                I used to watch swimming a lot more, but when my favourite swimmers ( Popov, Hoogenband, Thorpe, Huegill,.. ) retired, I stopped following the events.
                                I've only heard of Huegill's comeback a couple of days ago, two years later, though : /

Unfortunately, swimming is not a sport that has longevity in it (see Ian Thorpe), although some exceptions are here and there (see Alexander Popov)
                                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Working...
                                X