The Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
    Anyway, I will try to find a stream for Caja Laboral's game and see if Bjelica gets some decent playing time, see you later, sir
    Not much today either...

Partizan wins by four points. Very close game right until the last three or four minutes when Partizan managed to pull away. Despite some terrible decision-making, Lafayette got a couple of key shots towards the end, which greatly contributed to Partizan's victory.

I see most of the games went as expected, the exception being Olympiacos' loss against Brose Baskets. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
      Not much today either...

Partizan wins by four points. Very close game right until the last three or four minutes when Partizan managed to pull away. Despite some terrible decision-making, Lafayette got a couple of key shots towards the end, which greatly contributed to Partizan's victory.

I see most of the games went as expected, the exception being Olympiacos' loss against Brose Baskets. Looking forward to tomorrow.
      Nice to see Partizan win, Khimki is probably one of the teams they will jockey for position in the group.

And quite a shock for Olympiacos.. I don't know much about Bonn, all I know, they have a talented frontcourt player in young German Tibor Pleiss..

Definitely all of these evenings' matches will be entertaining. I have two matches to watch live, with Cibona against Fenerbahce first, and then, without a doubt, game of the night with PAO vs CSKA

I wish I had a chance to watch Real Madrid against Unicaja as well, but I'm happy with what I have
      All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• A good game in Zagreb. Cibona was close for most of the game, but Fenerbahce just had that extra bit of quality and experience in the end.

Comment

• Poor game from Fenerbahce overall, but they held off a brave challenge from the young Zagreb squad..
          A win is a win, I guess
          All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Guys, you're getting far too un-nonsency here!

Though I'm afraid I can't really put that straight as I'm refusing to post here again until cue1 comes back! We could be waiting a loooong time methinks
            Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
            Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Then, show us the way, very.tee

Still, ain't got any information about an electric guitar, confusing reviews are everywhere on the net, though
              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• A very pleasant surprise in Milano, Olimpija winning by four points.

Very cool play under pressure from Ožbolt and Jagodnik in the 4th quarter, but we could have lost after Gregory missed a sitter in the final minute. On top of that, Perry is one of the worst players I've seen in a while. We have no game whatsoever with him on the court.

On the other hand, Milano was very disappointing. Only Hawkins played a decent game. Petravičius, Mačiulis, Jaaber and Finley were nowhere to be seen. I'm not complaining though.

Now I can watch PAO-CSKA in peace.

Comment

Then, show us the way, very.tee

Still, ain't got any information about an electric guitar, confusing reviews are everywhere on the net, though
                  From my own personal experience, montoya (which is none! ) I'd think starting with an acoustic guitar until you can actually play it is probably the better option. You can always trade it in for an electric guitar when you're ready
                  Last edited by very.tee; 31 October 2010, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
                    From my own personal experience, montoya (which is none! ) I'd think starting with an acoustic guitar until you can actually play it is probably the better option. You can always trade it in for an electric guitar when you're ready

So, let's accumulate our experience and see what happens
                    Zero plus zero equals zero, which is great to start with

Actually, I asked the same thing to a user at our university forum site, and he suggested me to get started with what I want to play.. It's either going to be an acoustic gitar, or an electric guitar, but the former holds the upper hand at the moment

Your help is appreciated
                    All the way Mark J!!

Comment

.... It's either going to be an acoustic gitar, or an electric guitar, but the former holds the upper hand at the moment...
                      Plus less painful for people living close by

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                        Plus less painful for people living close by
                        We're not getting along well with our neighbours, so, I'm not making my plans based on how they will feel about my music Respect should never be one-sided, in my opinion..

But my parents will definitely get into a sort of depression, should I play electric guitar inside the house
                        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

We're not getting along well with our neighbours, so, I'm not making my plans based on how they will feel about my music Respect should never be one-sided, in my opinion..

But my parents will definitely get into a sort of depression, should I play electric guitar inside the house
                          hmmmm, electric guitar it is then!

Nah, I'd say just play whatever you feel like It's your time and money after all :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
                            hmmmm, electric guitar it is then!

Nah, I'd say just play whatever you feel like It's your time and money after all :snooker:
                            Electric-acoustic guitar is an option also

I'll be waiting for some time to make a better decision :cool
                            All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Fenerbahce Ulker is going against Barcelona in an away game tonight, so, things could be painful to watch : /

But Odrl's Union Olimpija got another win

It's sad to see CSKA at 0-3.. I hope they recover quickly and get their places' back amongst the European powerhouses.
                              All the way Mark J!!

Comment

But Odrl's Union Olimpija got another win
                                Well, it's the first time in seven years that we started the Euroleague with two wins, so I would be quite happy with 2-1 after three rounds. But what an occasion tonight... I'm as excited as it gets.

The game against PAO has been sold out for almost a week, so we are expecting a record attendance of almost 13.000 people. And it was only a couple of months ago when it looked like the club would go bankrupt. How quickly things can turn around.

And after the game they are showing Partizan-Maccabi as well, another game I'm looking forward to. No way to watch Barca unfortunately.

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                                It's sad to see CSKA at 0-3.. I hope they recover quickly and get their places' back amongst the European powerhouses.
                                Right, I bet they'll recover when they play us in the next round, as they can't afford to start with 0-4. And then they'll lose again against Efes Pilsen in the next round. So an extra win for each of our rivals.

Comment

Working...
                                X