This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by very.tee View Post

Well I suppose I'll let you off this time Seems you know what's good for you after all clever.clogs

Without doubt

PS: Hihihi I know But everyone loves a good cake It's lemon drizzle today, btw Well done!!!
    Phew!!! That was close :wipes forehead:

PS: Yummers!!! Save me a piece, please
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      Phew!!! That was close :wipes forehead:

PS: Yummers!!! Save me a piece, please
      Hmmmm! I'm watching you verrrrrry closely, mister!

Will do But you'll have to come round and get it Then we can discuss the ultimate Dream Team
      Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009

Comment

Hmmmm! I'm watching you verrrrrry closely, mister!

Will do But you'll have to come round and get it Then we can discuss the ultimate Dream Team
        Oh boy!!! She's serious & those threats make me sweat!!!

But I just got back!!! How many times do I have to drive over? Let's do the fantasy game instead

Comment

Oh boy!!! She's serious & those threats make me sweat!!!

But I just got back!!! How many times do I have to drive over? Let's do the fantasy game instead
          She most definitely is Ohhhh you should be verrrrry afraid!

Let's do both! Get over here!

Comment

She most definitely is Ohhhh you should be verrrrry afraid!

Let's do both! Get over here!
            I aaaaaaaaaam

Not enough to remain obedient though I'm knackered but we'll still do the fantasy game :snooker:

Comment

I aaaaaaaaaam

Not enough to remain obedient though I'm knackered but we'll still do the fantasy game :snooker:
              Yeah yeah!

Boooooooooo! What a PAIN

We will do the fantasy game yes BUT NO CAKE FOR YOU!

Comment

Yeah yeah!

Boooooooooo! What a PAIN

We will do the fantasy game yes BUT NO CAKE FOR YOU!

Fine! I'll ask Jas to fix me a cake especially for me!!! :humph:

Comment

Fine! I'll ask Jas to fix me a cake especially for me!!! :humph:

Well how are you going to get it if you're not coming over?!?! You didn't think this threat through properly did you?

Ok, fine you can have some of my cake then We'll need our strength for picking the team

Comment

Well how are you going to get it if you're not coming over?!?! You didn't think this threat through properly did you?

Ok, fine you can have some of my cake then We'll need our strength for picking the team

Well... The lovely Jas will bring it over, smar.tee pants So I did think it through properly

Too late for niceties

Naaaaaaaah!!! I can't do that to you... YOU are the best... I'm coming over

Comment

Well... The lovely Jas will bring it over, smar.tee pants So I did think it through properly

Too late for niceties

Naaaaaaaah!!! I can't do that to you... YOU are the best... I'm coming over

Good morning, cue.tee.pie

I have one thing to say about this! Thank God, for you, you added the last bit!!! Otherwise you would've been in soooo much trouble!

As it is, you get away with it! As usual! It was nice to see you again last night And I'm not the best... YOU are

See you later, swee.tee, have a fantastic day

Comment

Good morning, cue.tee.pie

I have one thing to say about this! Thank God, for you, you added the last bit!!! Otherwise you would've been in soooo much trouble!

As it is, you get away with it! As usual! It was nice to see you again last night And I'm not the best... YOU are

See you later, swee.tee, have a fantastic day
                        Good morning, swee.tee

Hihihi I got away with it... I got away with it... :bounces::dances:

Yup! It was fun Doing the fantasy game & greeting ja was nice, too

Have a lovely day & don't work yourself too hard, okay?

See you later

Comment

Good morning, swee.tee

Hihihi I got away with it... I got away with it... :bounces::dances:

Yup! It was fun Doing the fantasy game & greeting ja was nice, too

Have a lovely day & don't work yourself too hard, okay?

See you later
                          Afternoon to ya :snooker:

yeah yeah, you got away with it... for now!!!

Well, I have to say, doing anything with you is pretty fun to be honest!

Hmmm, I had an ok day There's room for improvement though!

I worked hard, as usual though! Non-negotiable that one I'm afraid!

See you

Comment

Afternoon to ya :snooker:

yeah yeah, you got away with it... for now!!!

Well, I have to say, doing anything with you is pretty fun to be honest!

Hmmm, I had an ok day There's room for improvement though!

I worked hard, as usual though! Non-negotiable that one I'm afraid!

See you
                            Heyyyyyy

hihihi I know you'll always let me get away with anything

Yeah? And likewise

Well, let me work on that Ding, Dave & Ali won their matches :snooker:

Awww!! At least I can comfort you later

See you, bubble.gum

Comment

Heyyyyyy

hihihi I know you'll always let me get away with anything

Yeah? And likewise

Well, let me work on that Ding, Dave & Ali won their matches :snooker:

Awww!! At least I can comfort you later

See you, bubble.gum
                              Helloooooo

Yes I will But you'll let me get away with anything, too, so we're pretty even

Good good That's what I like to hear

Ohhh I know! I got to see some of the live score and sawDave claw his way back :snooker: I was very impressed

What a charmer you are! I know you work hard, too though

See youuuuuuuuuu

Comment

Helloooooo

Yes I will But you'll let me get away with anything, too, so we're pretty even

Good good That's what I like to hear

Ohhh I know! I got to see some of the live score and sawDave claw his way back :snooker: I was very impressed

What a charmer you are! I know you work hard, too though

See youuuuuuuuuu

Of course I'll let you get away with anything

Yeah, I was impressed as well and it's also good for The Dream Team :snooker:

See you later, very.gator

Comment

Working...
                                X