No announcement yet.

klitschko v solis........(boxing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lennox Lewis has said that V. Klitschko will beat Haye.
    :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
      I just can't see it, klitschko ain't fought anyone tidy since lennox... how many years ago was that eh..

Haye is the only hope for hw boxing at the mo, a bit of flair, excitement..these klitschko's have been terrible for heavyweight boxing since winning the belts..

I dare vitali to hold his hands low when he fights haye, he's gonna get a shock, and so is lennox...

Comment

i think he might aswell. not sure haye is all that great - heavyweight boxing is in a bit of a hole just now.
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          i think he might aswell. not sure haye is all that great - heavyweight boxing is in a bit of a hole just now.
          Was waiting for you too say that, maybe we can bet a cue on it....:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
            Was waiting for you too say that, maybe we can bet a cue on it....:snooker:
            do you rate haye that highly?

Comment

He's the best heavyweight we've had for a long while imo bud...

He has style, flair, speed, great movement, arrogance and a mighty hard punch on him to boot.

How often have we seen a heavyweight with such great movement, speed, power of haye?
              theres a few but not for many years...

All the ingredients are there ain't they?

Klitschko will be too flat footed and haye will bombard him with flurries of combinations, hard combo's at that, i feel klitschko will be too robotic "slow" to be able to live with dai's speed/movement...

Don't get me wrong if klitshko catches anyone with a biggie he will no doubt drop um but again i feel dai will be too fast for him to do this, thus klit won't be able to land clean punches on haye. Haye will be landing multiple punches in and out like a giant whippet when klit is still thinking about throwing a punch.

So, yes....I do rate haye a little bit like...

This is just my opinion of course...(and i really hope he don't let me down now......)
              Last edited by cally; 19 March 2011, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                He's the best heavyweight we've had for a long while imo bud...

He has style, flair, speed, great movement, arrogance and a mighty hard punch on him to boot.

How often have we seen a heavyweight with such great movement, speed, power of haye?
                theres a few but not for many years...

All the ingredients are there ain't they?

Klitschko will be too flat footed and haye will bombard him with flurries of combinations, hard combo's at that, i feel klitschko will be too robotic "slow" to be able to live with dai's speed/movement...

Don't get me wrong if klitshko catches anyone with a biggie he will no doubt drop um but again i feel dai will be too fast for him to do this, thus klit won't be able to land clean punches on haye. Haye will be landing multiple punches in and out like a giant whippet when klit is still thinking about throwing a punch.

So, yes....I do rate haye a little bit like...

This is just my opinion of course...(and i really hope he don't let me down now......)
                do you remember when tyson first started? nuff said.

Comment

What good fighters has Haye ever beaten? Klitsko will make a mess of him!!

Comment

Maybe Haye will talk him to death!

Comment

Styles make fights & I believe that Haye will be too fast & too mobile for Klistschko to contend with.

The only reason that the Klitschko borthers are still at the top of heavyweight boxing is due to the total lack of credible contenders since Lennox Lewis vacated the title all those years ago.

To give them credit, too more intelligent. hard working & likeable guys you will be hard pressed to find in boxing.

The flight we ALL want to see though is Mayweather v Pacquiao. That would be a fight worth paying to watch !

Comment

Originally Posted by themayorofflair View Post

To give them credit, too more intelligent. hard working & likeable guys you will be hard pressed to find in boxing.

The flight we ALL want to see though is Mayweather v Pacquiao. That would be a fight worth paying to watch !
                        on point one agreed i would rather have dinner with david haye than tyson but i would rather watch tyson fight! and one point 2 definately will be a classic will happen - manny for me.

Comment

Pacman v khan is the fight i'd like to see in future...

And ADR, i hate to agree with you on the pacman v mayweather bud, but i'm with pacman too.....................

Comment

As you say themayorofflair, lack of credible contenders, that is exactly why Haye looks so good.

Comment

What good fighters has Haye ever beaten? Klitsko will make a mess of him!!
                              Well that was a huge disappointment of a fight, glad i didn't pay to watch it, was on in one of the pubs down town, lots of people left after 7 rounds as was obvious nothing was going to happen. £10 000 000 each for that !!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

John, you would have been better off going for some snooker to try and get that 50.

Comment

Working...
                                X