X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol! ........
    ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• A guy is sitting at a bar in a skyscraper restaurant high above the city. He's slamming tequila left and right. He grabs one, drinks it, goes over to a window and jumps out. The guy who was sitting next to him couldn't believe that the guy had just done that. He was more surprised when, ten minutes later, the same guy, unscathed, comes walking back into the bar and sits back down next to him. The astonished guy asks "How did you do that? I just saw you jump out that window and we're hundreds of feet above the GROUND!". The jumper responds by slurring, "Well, I don't get it either. I slam a shot of tequila and when I jump out the window, the tequila makes me slow down right before I hit the ground. Watch." He takes a shot, slams it down, goes to the window and jumps out. The other guy runs to the window and watches as the guy falls until right before the ground, slows down and lands softly on his feet. A few minutes later, the guy walks back into the bar. The other guy has to try it too, so he orders a shot of tequila. He drinks it and goes to the window and jumps. As he reaches the bottom, he doesn't slow down at all...SPLAT! The first guy orders another shot of tequila and the bartender says to him, "You're really an a**hole when you're drunk, Superman."
      ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Four nurses all decided to play a joke on the doctor they worked for, whom they all felt was an arrogant jerk. Later in the day, they all got together on break and discussed what they had done to the doctor. The first nurse said, "I stuffed cotton in his stethoscope so he couldn't hear." The second nurse said, "I let the mercury out of his thermometers and painted them all to read 106 degrees." The third nurse said, "Well, I did worse than that. I poked holes in all of the condoms that he keeps in his desk drawer." The fourth nurse fainted.
        ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• Whats the difference between a christmas tree and a man?

A christmas tree stays up for twelve days and nights, has cute balls and looks good with the lights on.

Comment

• "My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream!

There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when quite near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear.

It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

I was in total shock and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me."

I was stunned.

I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me.

I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door.

I opened the door and stepped out of the house.

I walked straight towards my car.

My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.

We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

The moral of this story is: Always keep your condoms in your car. :-)"

Comment

• What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic.

Why was Santa's little helper depressed? Because he had low elf esteem.

What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire? Frostbite.

Comment

• Let's talk about... reading
                Attached Files
                ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• LOL Maddy
                  Mon the Rocket

Comment

• and one more for here:
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Apple has just announced that they have invented a chip that makes it possilble to play music inside women's breasts.
                      This is regarded as a huge breakthrough as women always complain that men always look at thier breasts and never listen to them.
                      “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

• Everybody I know who has a dog usually calls him "Rover" or "Spot". I call mine Sex. Now, Sex has been very embarrassing to me. When I went to the City Hall to renew the dog's license, I told the clerk that I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I would like to have one too!" Then I said, "But she is a dog!" He said he didn't care what she looked like. I said, "You don't understand. ... I have had Sex since I was nine years old." He replied, "You must have been quite a strong boy." When I decided to get married, I told the minister that I would like to have Sex at the wedding. He told me to wait until after the wedding was over. I said, "But Sex has played a big part in my life and my whole world revolves around Sex." He said he didn't want to hear about my personal life and would not marry us in his church. I told him everyone would enjoy having Sex at the wedding. The next day we were married at the Justice of the Peace. My family is barred from the church from then on.

When my wife and I went on our honeymoon, I took the dog with me. When we checked into the motel, I told the clerk that I wanted a room for me and my wife and a special room for Sex. He said that every room in the motel is a place for sex. I said, "You don't understand. ... Sex keeps me awake at night." The clerk said, "Me too!"

One day I entered Sex in a contest. But before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just looking around. I told him that I was going to have Sex in the contest. He said that I should have sold my own tickets. "You don't understand," I said, "I hoped to have Sex on TV." He called me a show off.

When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married but Sex left me after I was married." The Judge said, "Me too!"

Last night Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over for her. A cop came over and asked me what I was doing in the alley at 4 o'clock in the morning. I said, "I'm looking for Sex." -- My case comes up next Thursday.

Comment

• http://www.zanorg.com/prodperso/punk.htm

Polyphonic keyboard... open the link, turn the volume on and start typing
                          Some sounds might not be appropriate for kids though...
                          ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• What the teacher says and (what the teacher means)

1. Your son has a remarkable ability in gathering needed information from his classmates.
                            (He was caught cheating on a test).

2. Karen is an endless fund of energy and viability.
                            (The hyperactive monster can't stay seated for five minutes).

3. Fantastic imagination! Unmatched in his capacity for blending fact with fiction.
                            (He's definitely one of the biggest liars I have ever met).

4. Margie exhibits a casual, relaxed attitude to school, indicating that high expectations don't intimidate her.
                            (The lazy thing hasn't done one assignment all term).

5. Her athletic ability is marvelous. Superior hand-eye coordination.
                            (The little creep stung me with a rubber band from 15 feet away).

6. Nick thrives on interaction with his peers.
                            (Your son needs to stop socializing and start working).

7. Your daughter's greatest asset is her demonstrative public discussions.
                            (Classroom lawyer! Why is it that every time I explain an assignment she creates a class argument).

8. John enjoys the thrill of engaging challenges with his peers.
                            (He's a bully).

9. An adventurous nature lover who rarely misses opportunities to explore new territory.
                            (Your daughter was caught skipping school at the fishing pond).

10. I am amazed at her tenacity in retaining her youthful personality.
                            (She's so immature that we've run out of diapers).

11. Unlike some students who hide their emotion, Charles is very expressive and open.
                            (He must have written the Whiner's Guide).

12. I firmly believe that her intellectual and emotional progress would be enhanced through a year's repetition of her learning environment.
                            (Regretfully, we believe that she is not ready for high school and must repeat the 8th grade).

13. Her exuberant verbosity is awesome!
                            (A mouth that never stops yacking).

Comment

• Officer Jim stops a beautiful blonde from speeding and asks for her license and registration. Upon receiving the documents, Jim returns back to his patrol car to radio in the information back to the station. After receiving the blonde's license and registration information, the operator, Bob replies: 'Oh her again huh!'. Bob then tell Officer Jim to return the documents back to the blonde while unzipping his pants to take out his 'package'.
                              'What!!' Officer Jim couldn't believe his ears: 'are you nuts?'Do you know what could happen to me if I did that' In which Bob replies: 'Trust me, just do it!'
                              Officer Jim then returns back to the blonde to hand her back her docs while unzipping his pants taking out his 'package'...
                              The blonde stares at Officer Jim's 'package' with fear replying: 'Oh no! not the alcohol breathing test again!'

Comment

• Why do they name Hurricanes after women??
                                Because when they come they're wet and wild and when they leave they take your home and your car.

A mother's dictionary

Impregnable: A woman whose memory of labor is still vivid.

Independent: How we want our children to be as long as they do everything we say.

Look out: What it's too late for your child to do by the time you scream it.

Prenatal: When your life was still somewhat your own.

Puddle: A small body of water that draws other small bodies wearing dry shoes into it.

Show off: A child who is more talented than yours.

Sterilize: What you do to your first baby's pacifier by boiling it and to your last baby's pacifier by blowing on it.

Storeroom: The distance required between the supermarket aisles so that children in shopping carts can't quite reach anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X