j6uk banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
    If I remember right leo you were poster no1 .I thought it was a bit mischievous as you must have known he can play.
    You what mischievous, I know the geezer can play and never said he couldn't!! I only started a thread as it was suggested by a couple of posters and if you would open your eyes you'll see an hour later after I posted the poll I asked it to be deleted as I didn't expect it to cause so much friction

Comment

Don't get upset,don't repeat others then! And if you knew he could play why post it! That's mischievous in my book. Man up. You could have stopped the thread as op

Comment

... You could have stopped the thread as op
        Only a moderator can stop a thread?
        Or do you mean he should never have started it?

Comment

j6uk banned?

well every poster has the option not to hit the button but no I thought op could halt the thread so my bad sorry

Comment

I gotta say there are far worse people on this Forum as i have been here quite a long time, I must admit LEO you have nearly 800 Posts since march 2014 and most of them i have seen til very recently have been Pointless Posts or Very Non-Constructive Especially the One you Opened the "POLL" on. Its like your Desperate to Wind People up which isnt a Good thing and BUMP UP your POST COUNT? some people have been here 4-5yrs+ and havent that amount of Posts! and most i have seen from you havent been Constructive in Anyway and too be honest the complete Opposite and you have caused more rows than most on Here and you know it!.

If your posts were Constructive ones i wouldnt be posting this now but a few Threads I have opened myself you tried to Post Crap on which was very Non-Constructive! my advice to you Leo is stop posting crap/pointless replies and winding people up and dont worry about how many Posts you have its Not all about that as its a Forum were people are supposed to be helping one another ok.

Gaz.

Comment

if your happy with mundane posts like same old same old fair enough.bad decision, he was suckered into it,he told it like he saw it.he upset a few people some of whom asked for it
              If he got suckered into it then he's a fool, and I don't think he would consider himself one,if he didn't get suckered into it then he deserved it. I don't know how bans work but I would guess there are warnings issued first, so if you don't take heed who's to blame? Everyone else who posted,or do you have to take responsibility for your own actions and posts.
              I'm not trying to defend Leo here as to be honest I didn't like that thread one little bit, but he did ask for a moderator to pull the thread very early on.
              Last edited by itsnoteasy; 22 October 2014, 11:07 AM.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Does anyone know if the ban was permanent or temporary?

Comment

He's a bit of a hothead our Jason . Been banned from a few clubs in our area . From what i got told last night .......he was prone to the odd tantrum when not happy with his game and invented the sports of indoor javelin and snooker ball tossing !!

Still , i quite liked him ......even though i couldn't understand a few of his posts ! . I believe that at one point he moved to Poland as a snooker coach .
                  And as i said before , he can hold a cue .
                  Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                    Does anyone know if the ban was permanent or temporary?
                    Only ferret can answer that, but usually one month I think

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      Only ferret can answer that, but usually one month I think
                      Thanks jrc750.

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        He's a bit of a hothead our Jason . Been banned from a few clubs in our area . From what i got told last night .......he was prone to the odd tantrum when not happy with his game and invented the sports of indoor javelin and snooker ball tossing !!

Still , i quite liked him ......even though i couldn't understand a few of his posts ! . I believe that at one point he moved to Poland as a snooker coach .
                        And as i said before , he can hold a cue .
                        Seems to be bit of an all rounder

Comment

j6uk banned?

as for javelin snooker I used to play a lot with mike watterson and he could put fatima whitbread to shame.I had an old burwat champ and it was like my left hand he pestered me all the time for it,gave in one day. needed to pay a gas bill,two weeks later he missed a black of the spot and smashed it over his knee. gutted

Comment

I hope he didn't get banned for his insults to me because I'm a big lad and can take care of myself and if anything he was giving me a good laugh , he can be a tad obnoxious but I don't think that's a good reason to be banned so in my opinion you should reinstate him with a private word to concentrate on what he's good at(that's snooker not biting like a Crocodile with Schizophrenia)
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

I think I may have started the idea of having j6uk post a video of himself for a couple of reasons. The first was when my videos were put up and even though I made the semi-finals he was one of my main critics, saying I had poor shot selection and basically played like a bum and he didn't understand how I could even make a ball. He didn't seem to understand how slow the tables were and how that determined my shot selection (along with the pressure).

The second, and more important reason was he always questioned my record and most of what I said on here as if I were untruthful about everything i said, including my 147s (which are nothing to brag about as I haven't done one in over 25yrs). I too didn't understand a lot of his posts and figured he was using some kind of Cockney slang only Londoners would understand.

When he eventually did post a video of himself it was just one shot, similar to a shot I had passed on in the Canadians because the table was very slow and I felt I couldn't do it. Since he was always asking others to post videos of them playing 15 reds in a line-up I thought it would be fair to have him post the same thing, but he never did.

Lately I've chosen to ignore j6uk and not get involved in the arguments we used to have as life is too short (for me anyway). I had heard Jason also did some coaching in Hong Kong but I could never confirm that. This is the first I've heard of Poland.

As to the question 'can Jason play?'. Some assume he can based on a one shot video and others have seen him play but he has never opened up himself to the critical eyes on here (mine included) by posting a video of himself similar to the ones he is always asking others for. It's easy to hide in the bushes and sandbag all day long but that is not really fair to the rest of us.

Terry
                              Terry Davidson
                              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

That's a fair post Terry.

It doesn't take much to perch your mobile phone somewhere and video yourself potting a few balls in. I for one would have liked to see his technique as I try to learn of as many folks as possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X