No announcement yet.

j6uk banned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It wasn't Cockney slang Terry . ........i'm a Londoner and i didn't have a clue what he was on about at times !!!!
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      It wasn't Cockney slang Terry . ........i'm a Londoner and i didn't have a clue what he was on about at times !!!!
      LOL. I'm a londoner too, I didn't understand him either sometimes.
      Last edited by cyberheater; 22 October 2014, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        I gotta say there are far worse people on this Forum as i have been here quite a long time, I must admit LEO you have nearly 800 Posts since march 2014 and most of them i have seen til very recently have been Pointless Posts or Very Non-Constructive Especially the One you Opened the "POLL" on. Its like your Desperate to Wind People up which isnt a Good thing and BUMP UP your POST COUNT? some people have been here 4-5yrs+ and havent that amount of Posts! and most i have seen from you havent been Constructive in Anyway and too be honest the complete Opposite and you have caused more rows than most on Here and you know it!.

If your posts were Constructive ones i wouldnt be posting this now but a few Threads I have opened myself you tried to Post Crap on which was very Non-Constructive! my advice to you Leo is stop posting crap/pointless replies and winding people up and dont worry about how many Posts you have its Not all about that as its a Forum were people are supposed to be helping one another ok.

Gaz.
        A very unnecessary post form you Gaz considering I've moved on from our bust up but it seems you and your amazing childish fascination with my post count is still bothering you for some unknown reason when if fact I wouldnt care if my post count got put to 10.
        You have got a problem with me Gaz because I can see through your BS old mate and it upsets you, and for you to get over your frustration you start up a post having a pop at me again when I forgot about our old bust up and moved on. you say I start up pointless threads yet this is coming from the man who says "send photos of cues to Gazza when you have no intention in buying any cue whatsoever' but this gives you that kick you crave in your imaginary world you live in thinking you are something I'm afraid you are not....you are probably at lunch at the minute with stephen hendry and then popping round john parris for a coffee afterwards so when you do finally read this can we not just move on from this childish rants at each other
        Last edited by Leo; 22 October 2014, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
          I hope he didn't get banned for his insults to me because I'm a big lad and can take care of myself and if anything he was giving me a good laugh , he can be a tad obnoxious but I don't think that's a good reason to be banned so in my opinion you should reinstate him with a private word to concentrate on what he's good at(that's snooker not biting like a Crocodile with Schizophrenia)
          Good post Geordie, i hope he sticks to the snooker when he comes back, as I think he really could help, that's the frustration.
          I don't think it was Leo's post he got banned for anyway, I think it was the other thread that's been deleted that got him banned.
          Terry I know you had more reason than most to call him out, but you have to admit even from that one shot you can tell he can cue very nicely, and if he can do that it's not a great leap to believe he can play.
          Last edited by itsnoteasy; 22 October 2014, 12:38 PM.
          This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
          https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
            Good post Geordie, i hope he sticks to the snooker when he comes back, as I think he really could help, that's the frustration.
            I don't think it was Leo's post he got banned for anyway, I think it was the other thread that's been deleted that got him banned.
            Terry I know you had more reason than most to call him out, but you have to admit even from that one shot you can tell he can cue very nicely, and if he can do that it's not a great leap to believe he can play.
            I could post one of me knocking in a straight full length of the table shot from tight on the cushion but it doesn't mean I'm a good player
            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

How long would it take to get that one shot ........1/2 hour for me !!!
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I have only just seen this post so sorry for the late reply.

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
                His contributions were straight to the point and was a decent poster but unfortunately I'm pretty sure him changing letters in swear words like 'you cant' or 'you wranker' was his downfall
                That is the exact reason, like it or not there are children on this forum looking advice on their game and that type of language is just not acceptable from a adult who should know better, they know well enough that the forum has a bad word filter so they change the spelling of words so they also know the consequences of their actions.

Comment

I could post one of me knocking in a straight full length of the table shot from tight on the cushion but it doesn't mean I'm a good player
                  It's not the shot it's his technique you could see, his rhythm , his controll, his timing, it all looked good to me(not saying much I know, just my opinion on the shot) I reckon if I posted up even five long blues in a row there would be obvious technique flaws in them, which is how it should be as I'm just learning but he's not.
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    It's not the shot it's his technique you could see, his rhythm , his controll, his timing, it all looked good to me(not saying much I know, just my opinion on the shot) I reckon if I posted up even five long blues in a row there would be obvious technique flaws in them, which is how it should be as I'm just learning but he's not.
                    Sorry but it's hard to make that assumption from one side on shot where you can't see the players head , he might be brilliant but seeing as he won't post anything but that one shot we'll never know.

Wibble

Comment

How long would it take to get that one shot ........1/2 hour for me !!!
                      30 years

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                        I have only just seen this post so sorry for the late reply.

That is the exact reason, like it or not there are children on this forum looking advice on their game and that type of language is just not acceptable from a adult who should know better, they know well enough that the forum has a bad word filter so they change the spelling of words so they also know the consequences of their actions.
                        ironically it is the adults that have been acting like children recently!! a lot of the threads turn into a school playground!!
                        http://e.imagehost.org/0813/Mellow_yellow_sig1.jpg

Comment

Sorry but it's hard to make that assumption from one side on shot where you can't see the players head , he might be brilliant but seeing as he won't post anything but that one shot we'll never know.
                          you might not be able to tell but i could but then again I've been around top players for over 35 years, you can tell a good player even if their missing

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                            I think I may have started the idea of having j6uk post a video of himself for a couple of reasons. The first was when my videos were put up and even though I made the semi-finals he was one of my main critics, saying I had poor shot selection and basically played like a bum and he didn't understand how I could even make a ball. He didn't seem to understand how slow the tables were and how that determined my shot selection (along with the pressure).

Terry
                            That's not quite the truth now Terry, he (like myself) questioned your 'negative' shot selection, not your shot selection in general. He (like myself) wondered why such a coach with a huge reputation on this forum didn't apply to himself what he taught on the forum.
                            It was nothing malicious but your reaction to it was very poor IMO, especially when you started blaming everything around you rather than taking on board deserved criticism and learning from it.

I simply stated 'do as I say rather than do what I do' eh Terry and I also got the sharp end of your keyboard so had a go back.

To be honest it was only me, J6 and I think one other (could be golfperson ?) that said anything negative about your performance, the rest of the forum where blowing smoke up your arse as usual.

Now why don't you post a video of yourself in cruise mode around your own perfect table and show us what you can really do, we've seen you under pressure, at your worst on the sort of tables that some us would kill to play on compared to the rubbish we have to put up with here in the UK, so let's see you at your best even if it's just one shot. I'm sure the usual suspects will take a drag on their fags (that's a cigarette btw moderators I'm not a homophobe) and pucker up and blow.
                            And don't bother calling me out as well, I want to keep my anonymity and don't have a need for kudos of any kind.

I've been banned before when one of the moderators didn't understand what I posted (he was the first but not the last), the message to me was that I'd been banned for being a cock, tut tut tut, such language eh one rule for them and another for us methinks.

Comment

He's a bit of a hothead our Jason . Been banned from a few clubs in our area . From what i got told last night ....... he was prone to the odd tantrum when not happy with his game and invented the sports of indoor javelin and snooker ball tossing !!

Still , i quite liked him ......even though i couldn't understand a few of his posts ! . I believe that at one point he moved to Poland as a snooker coach .
                              And as i said before , he can hold a cue .
                              I know someone like this. Got banned when a snooker ball nearly hit an 82 year old fella in the head at about 50mph.

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                                That's not quite the truth now Terry, he (like myself) questioned your 'negative' shot selection, not your shot selection in general. He (like myself) wondered why such a coach with a huge reputation on this forum didn't apply to himself what he taught on the forum.
                                It was nothing malicious but your reaction to it was very poor IMO, especially when you started blaming everything around you rather than taking on board deserved criticism and learning from it.

I simply stated 'do as I say rather than do what I do' eh Terry and I also got the sharp end of your keyboard so had a go back.

To be honest it was only me, J6 and I think one other (could be golfperson ?) that said anything negative about your performance, the rest of the forum where blowing smoke up your arse as usual.

Now why don't you post a video of yourself in cruise mode around your own perfect table and show us what you can really do, we've seen you under pressure, at your worst on the sort of tables that some us would kill to play on compared to the rubbish we have to put up with here in the UK, so let's see you at your best even if it's just one shot. I'm sure the usual suspects will take a drag on their fags (that's a cigarette btw moderators I'm not a homophobe) and pucker up and blow.
                                And don't bother calling me out as well, I want to keep my anonymity and don't have a need for kudos of any kind.

I've been banned before when one of the moderators didn't understand what I posted (he was the first but not the last), the message to me was that I'd been banned for being a cock, tut tut tut, such language eh one rule for them and another for us methinks.
                                Why don't you keep these kind of comments to yourself and post your own video so we can all see, and perhaps learn from, your technique?

Terry
                                Terry Davidson
                                IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Working...
                                X