Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried ibuprofen and paracetamol , doc wouldnt give me nothing stronger

Comment

I know them Neil ! Not strong enough !! tramol 100 is The best !! but you can'nt get it !! Only doc can write it !!

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
        Did the Doc say why you couldn't have anything stronger? Seems weird

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
          Did the Doc say why you couldn't have anything stronger? Seems weird
          Dont think he realises what the pain is like , tried explaining to him , tory cutbacks i suppose lol

Comment

Dont think he realises what the pain is like , tried explaining to him , tory cutbacks i suppose lol
            Well at least you spoke to a Doctor, under Labour probably wouldn't of happened

Comment

Well at least you spoke to a Doctor, under Labour probably wouldn't of happened
              As an ex Remploy worker the less said about the tories the better John

Comment

As an ex Remploy worker the less said about the tories the better John
                Don't worry i'm not big into politics, every time i try and get involved i only get frustrated because i have NEVER EVER heard any politician answer a question !!! I am nearly 52 and only ever voted once !
                Only thing i know is that i was ok under Maggie back in the day, lost my job under Brown more recently, now doing same job for half the money i was on, in my mind Labour at fault for spending too much, but hey i could be wrong but that's the way it seems to me.
                Now anyone want to buy a Trevor White cue

Comment

Don't worry i'm not big into politics, every time i try and get involved i only get frustrated because i have NEVER EVER heard any politician answer a question !!! I am nearly 52 and only ever voted once !
                  Only thing i know is that i was ok under Maggie back in the day, lost my job under Brown more recently, now doing same job for half the money i was on, in my mind Labour at fault for spending too much, but hey i could be wrong but that's the way it seems to me.
                  Now anyone want to buy a Trevor White cue
                  Thats the way its gone John Capitalism , seems most are working harder , more hours for less money so the cream stays at the top , i work for a large kitchen company , one of the largest with a very profitable turnover yet most of the workers are on minimum wage and are just surviving .

Comment

You can get Co-codamol over the counter at the chemist. Slightly stronger than normal paracetemol as contains 8mg of Codeine. You can get stronger varieties on prescription which contain 15mg or 30mg of Codeine.

Comment

Thats the way its gone John Capitalism , seems most are working harder , more hours for less money so the cream stays at the top , i work for a large kitchen company , one of the largest with a very profitable turnover yet most of the workers are on minimum wage and are just surviving .

The reason we are in this mess is because of wide spread fraud by the banking sector, look at how rbs has been handled, tax payers bailing the bank out so they can lend their own money back to themselves, declaring a loss but receiving massive bonuses.
                      cretins the lots of them, whats worse is the fact theyre picking on the vulnerable of society and pinnig the blame when in reality they only have to look in the mirror.

Comment

Originally Posted by luke-h View Post
                        The reason we are in this mess is because of wide spread fraud by the banking sector, look at how rbs has been handled, tax payers bailing the bank out so they can lend their own money back to themselves, declaring a loss but receiving massive bonuses.
                        cretins the lots of them, whats worse is the fact theyre picking on the vulnerable of society and pinnig the blame when in reality they only have to look in the mirror.
                        Youre right , i can understand spending and borrowing restraints but when like you said the most vulnerable in society are made to pay and suffer its despicable and the likes of Ian Duncan Smith took joy at attacking them

Comment

Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                          You can get Co-codamol over the counter at the chemist. Slightly stronger than normal paracetemol as contains 8mg of Codeine. You can get stronger varieties on prescription which contain 15mg or 30mg of Codeine.
                          Thanks muck have to try them

Comment

Hope you get well Neil..

Comment

All the best Neil, hope that you get better soon.
                              The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Thanks both

Comment

Working...
                                X