Anyone off to France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Leo View Post
    So what about the 800,000 illegals that the country have lost track of Gav in this country, without social security numbers etc I'm pretty sure these people really aren't contributing too much to the country are they, trouble is with you labour supporters
    We need to leave the EU asap end of.
    1) I don't know - they're illegal. It depends what you class as contributing - they may be paying no tax but they may be waiting your table, hoovering your office, farming your food etc.
    2) I'm not a Labour supporter, not an anyone supporter specifically - I have thus far spoilt my ballot in every election, contacting the candidates to explain why.
    3) I have not said anything about anyone being racist because they don't believe in immigration, Islam etc. You however said you want to see these people gunned down and have their access to human rights law removed. And you wonder people think you a racist?
    4) Why on Earth do you think leaving the EU solves this problem? Have any of the people interviewed so far mentioned the EU before jumping onto the roof of a train? They're coming mostly from Africa - they don't give a toss about the EU.
    5) The majority of illegal immigration to this country isn't even done by storming the tunnel etc. It's people overstaying their visas.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      So where does the £37 come from??
      That's not an illegal immigrant, that's an asylum seeker - I addressed that in the same breath.

Comment

Working...
      X