Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
    You've studied at the university of life, golfie lad! Mind you, I'd ask for a refund if i were you...
    I will let you off with that cheap shot, but only cos I like you lol

Comment

• Most problems are caused by North korea.

Prime Minister of North Korea : you can go and kiss my ugly ass.

hahahaa.................

Comment

Aside from my Economics of European Integration degree and 20+ years of working as a civil servant in european funding? What are your credentials again?
        If you have a degree in "Economics Of Globalisation And European Integration" then I am a banana, also you would know a fair bit more about it!!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Brexiteers claim economic experts are out of touch, act like counter liberalising laws won't reduce their freedoms and talk about Nazi Germany and WWI/II like this is still a part of current European issues. It's unbelievable

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
            If you have a degree in "Economics Of Globalisation And European Integration" then I am a banana, also you would know a fair bit more about it!!
            I don't have that degree - neither does anyone else. If you're going to take the piisss, learn how to read first, eh?

Comment

• Originally Posted by golferson123 View Post
              do any of you muppets realize that people gave their lives to keep this country sovereign, you lock your doors at night dont you? WHY! afraid of what exactly?
              degrees in this, degrees in that ,you make me laugh, look after your family, look after your street ,look after your country, if thats not your thing well the eu is a short hop away, foxtrot oscar
              When did people do this? People in this country fight for queen and country, and for the last 130 years or so all the lives given have been to protect people who are not living on this island - definitely not to keep us sovereign but to keep us human in the interests of the greater good. Incidentally the whole idea of the EU was to prevent another European war, remember prior to it the EU has been at war with itself for most of the past 2000 years.

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                Brexiteers claim economic experts are out of touch, act like counter liberalising laws won't reduce their freedoms and talk about Nazi Germany and WWI/II like this is still a part of current European issues. It's unbelievable

What's unbelievable is you conflating issues to suit your purpose.

Comment

I don't have that degree - neither does anyone else. If you're going to take the piisss, learn how to read first, eh?
                  That is the MA I think? feel free to check it. Never mind I will, while you edit the swear word in you post or have a ban.

Comment

What's unbelievable is you conflating issues to suit your purpose.
                    Don't confuse your ignorance with knowledge

Comment

That is the MA I think? feel free to check it. Never mind I will, while you edit the swear word in you post or have a ban.
                      So you went to the LSE. EC235: Economics of European Integration. Was the global course too tough?

Comment

• I have to congratulate you Villaguy, 200 plus posts in a month, you certainly are making a splash on the site, no bedding in, no looking around, just bam straight in espousing your views. There has only ever been about three other members like that, but I just can't quite recall them, I'm sure they were from the midlands and supported Villa as well,must be something in the water around there.
                        This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                        https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                          I have to congratulate you Villaguy, 200 plus posts in a month, you certainly are making a splash on the site, no bedding in, no looking around, just bam straight in espousing your views. There has only ever been about three other members like that, but I just can't quite recall them, I'm sure they were from the midlands and supported Villa as well,must be something in the water around there.
                          Cheers fella, yeah it's no bother. What's the point of being on a forum without making an opinion. It beats Facebook where the majority of rubbish is not worth seeing in the first place, apart from lasses holiday bikini selfies of course

Comment

Lol. Do whatever makes you feel more of a man, cos i ain't editing nothin'. And ban me now and i won't be back.

Comment

So you went to the LSE. EC235: Economics of European Integration. Was the global course too tough?
                              I'm sure there have been other academic institutions over the post 27 years that offer similar courses...

Comment

I'm sure there have been other academic institutions over the post 27 years that offer similar courses...
                                Tell me why the lie? To try and gain legitimacy?

Comment

Working...
                                X