Brexit, in or out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by pottr View Post
    Wow, that comes across as outrageously self righteous...

And to someone as arrogant and sexy as me, that's impressive... kudos HMBS

You will be missed x
    More self righteous than someone trying to politically point score through bullying censorship? I'd be delighted to meet him face to face to explain the error of his ways, but fear my rather industrial language would upset his delicate sensibilities, the poor lamb. Must be awful to go through life being upset at what people say.

He should learn what swear words actually are before throwing his weight around in future.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hello, Mr Big Shot View Post
      More self righteous than someone trying to politically point score through bullying censorship? I'd be delighted to meet him face to face to explain the error of his ways, but fear my rather industrial language would upset his delicate sensibilities, the poor lamb. Must be awful to go through life being upset at what people say.

He should learn what swear words actually are before throwing his weight around in future.
      pop round any time you like ph107de.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Mr Big Shot sounds more like Mr Missed The Ball Hanging Over The Pocket :biggrin-new:

Comment

You love the British people which is why you want them governed by Europeans?
          Erm...
          How are THEY governing us? By allowing freedoms and rights, sounds like a nice way of being governed if I'm honest, they also offer a higher court of rights if you believed you've suffered a miscarriage of justice. These sound a nice lot these European Paliamentarians, can we scrap Westminster for Brussells

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
            How are THEY governing us? By allowing freedoms and rights, sounds like a nice way of being governed if I'm honest, they also offer a higher court of rights if you believed you've suffered a miscarriage of justice. These sound a nice lot these European Paliamentarians, can we scrap Westminster for Brussells
            Let's just swap parliament for the bundestag, and be done with it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              pop round any time you like ph107de.
              Number?

Comment

Mr Big Shot sounds more like Mr Missed The Ball Hanging Over The Pocket :biggrin-new:
                Brilliant!

Comment

• The nasty Germans argument raising its head Did you know the UK used concentration camps before the Germans during the Boer wars? Or is this a part of history that has been glossed over in your 'god save the queen' mind? Yes the Brits have changed and so have the Germans so none of this history matters, and the EU isn't about single country supremacy, something the UK wanted for its self, or at least a significant part of the electorate, hence the have your cake and eat it stance.

Comment

The nasty Germans argument raising its head Did you know the UK used concentration camps before the Germans during the Boer wars? Or is this a part of history that has been glossed over in your 'god save the queen' mind? Yes the Brits have changed and so have the Germans so none of this history matters, and the EU isn't about single country supremacy, something the UK wanted for its self, or at least a significant part of the electorate, hence the have your cake and eat it stance.

Lol. You're veering all over the place again, Blusts. Whilst i quite enjoy your and-and-and non sequiturs, they do come across as a little first year A level at times. You are better off sticking to the issue being debated, rather than meandering off in random directions all the time. These pearls of wisdom may sound good in your head but do not read well imo, and you lose the focus of your argument.

Comment

Lol. You're veering all over the place again, Blusts. Whilst i quite enjoy your and-and-and non sequiturs, they do come across as a little first year A level at times. You are better off sticking to the issue being debated, rather than meandering off in random directions all the time. These pearls of wisdom may sound good in your head but do not read well imo, and you lose the focus of your argument.
                      Meandering, tell me how it doesn't link directly with swapping government with the Bundestag, what does the Bundestag have to do with the referendum or indeed movements forward after it? You debate in a wishy washy old school way, a few insults here and there, a few lols and a few well actually you don't make sense here (in your mind). How about debating like an adult?

Comment

Let's just swap parliament for the bundestag, and be done with it.
                        They've got more sense than our lot.

Comment

Finally, I can agree with you. Worse than ferret and I never believed I'd see that.
                          Last edited by Big Splash!; 16 December 2016, 06:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                            maybe a vote? and in out for big mouth?
                            Why not bring public lynching back at the same time? And folk get warnings for CW and soft swearing but you deliberately trolling members, that's ok! Playground stuff. You're making biggie look good.
                            Last edited by Big Splash!; 16 December 2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

You love the British people which is why you want them governed by Europeans?
                              Erm...
                              Hell yes - the European Parliament hasn't tried to demonise the Human Rights Act or the ECHR, unlike our current Prime Minister and various members of her party. I would far rather we were governed by someone other than the people we have now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                                Hell yes - the European Parliament hasn't tried to demonise the Human Rights Act or the ECHR, unlike our current Prime Minister and various members of her party. I would far rather we were governed by someone other than the people we have now.
                                Exactly, that's the paradox, they want better rights yet want to throw away equality. It's like they are acting like sheep rather than individual identity.

Comment

Working...
                                X