No announcement yet.

Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have just returned from living in Spain for 15 years and because I lived in a remote village up in the mountains I never played pool for 15 years but being a landlord before I left to go abroad I played about 15 games a day or 105 games a week... so knock off 5 and say a hundred games a week then times by 50 which would make it 5000 games a year times then 15 years away and I'm 75000 games short on practice.. lol

Comment

VillaGuy and Blusts are intimately acquainted.

Comment

The passenger pigeon was once so numerous that flocks passing in the sky would blacken the ground and were up to 170miles long taking days to pass. Western settlers caused their numbers to go from billions to extinction in 50 years.

Comment

Before the Yangtze river dam was built conservationists argued that the Baiji/Yangtze river dolphin would be made extinct by the development, China only gave conservation measures some backing after the damn was constructed and to their surprise the dolphin was gone for good.
          Last edited by VillaGuy; 19 December 2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

The M25 is 117 miles round on the inside road and 119 miles round on the outer road?

Comment

Originally Posted by Boon View Post
              The M25 is 117 miles round on the inside road and 119 miles round on the outer road?
              And is the slow lane whichever one you're in )

Comment

Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  Banging your head against a wall burns 150 calories an hour.
                  Reading some of these threads has helped me lose over two stone
                  This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                  https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

Originally Posted by itsnoteasy View Post
                    Reading some of these threads has helped me lose over two stone
                    LMAO - I know how you feel.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Villa's current win of 5 in a row at home is their best since the 92/93 season. Incredible for the giant of British football.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                        And is the slow lane whichever one you're in )
                        How true you are..

Comment

In Sir Bradley Wiggins hour time trial world record he rode at 54.526km for that hour... Pheeew

Comment

In Sir Bradley Wiggins hour time trial world record he rode at 54.526km for that hour... Pheeew
                            What drug was he on/allowed to take. I reckon he's as corrupt as Joey Barton for this. I reckon if amphetamines was given a side pass I'd do the time in less.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                              What drug was he on/allowed to take. I reckon he's as corrupt as Joey Barton for this. I reckon if amphetamines was given a side pass I'd do the time in less.
                              Well no different to Alex Higgins and the other bloke Lee and I expect one of two more? But they haven't taken Wiggins records away unlike Armstrong, Contador etc.

Comment

Well no different to Alex Higgins and the other bloke Lee and I expect one of two more? But they haven't taken Wiggins records away unlike Armstrong, Contador etc.
                                Reading all the info on the story it sounds like he has gone to the doctors and then getting a pass to get performance/training enhancement 'medication' as a precaution rather than for injuries. May well be legal, but it's no different than just using performance enhancers, the doctor is equally culpable.

Comment

Working...
                                X