This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
    What you on about? Her martials arts in tombraider was pretty poor, particularly kicking. That's why, as a Wing Chun expert, they flew me in to tighten her up for part 2. You'll notice that in the second film, she's much more compact in action and less flowery, far more yang than yin. It took me only 2 weeks to put her right. She's a fast learner.
    I see what you are saying. A wink and a nod from a lass I know far out of my reach makes my self feel like a teen again. But if I wasn't a good looking fella would I have got that invitation?

Comment

I was dating a JHO once, and her mate was there as well as a gal I'd accidentally ended up in bed with, all on the ward. No nurses around, and two of them were a bit tipsy on duty and started kissing. Well, we ended up in this foursome on the nurse's station. Luckily, the patients were all asleep and the moans were subdued. This was later referred to as doing a 52, the ward no.

Comment

I've been in a situation with a lass called Chloe Savage (now believe she's in Sydney), but she always liked me and during a time off our faces said just as much. I think I did to her but also said a few nasty remarks She always liked me and round a mates house we had too many lnes, got into each others heads, but all it did was cement our feeling for each other.
        Last edited by VillaGuy; 16 December 2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

" ...tap, tap, tap at the bloody window pane..."

Comment

Now I believe this lass that goes to my neighbour wants me, she's 16. Before that I was in a long term relationship and this lass near me wanted to be with me and said so. Like i said I'm desirable

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
              " ...tap, tap, tap at the bloody window pane..."
              I think you mean 'beating the door down'. lol

More ego than Pottr, better (ahem) looking, fitter, more posts per day than Splasher. The kid has everything necessary to hold the TSf torch and run with it for miles and miles and miles. This could be the one to top em all. Cues, girls, fencing big shat over brexit, coaching questions, snooker, comps; the kid has all bases covered, he's like an octopus. Just the Xmas present dull TSF needed and he's a Villa fan. Keep rockin' in the free world kid.
              Last edited by Big Splash!; 16 December 2016, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by Big Splash! View Post
                I think you mean 'beating the door down'. lol
                No, it's a quotation from the classics

Comment

looks like the sport of snooker aint got a story to rely on in this case. Sad for the game more than the people in it.

Comment

Cheers Big Splash, as a Villa fan I needed some uplift

Comment

One wonders why you didn't use your male model looks and prodigious powers of seduction to avoid spending your Friday night talking about yourself on a snooker forum

Comment

I'm in my early 30's now mate, bit different to shagging girls in their early 20's now. Different stage of my life.

Comment

So I guess it aint possible to be into snooker and be a popular figure?

Comment

This forum isn't about boring lads trying to make it. When I was in upper 6th form there was this lass who used to wear tight trousers and she was sexy. I picked theses lasses up to stay at mine and she was one of them, wearing a pair of loose fitters to try it on.

Comment

Do you actually realise you are talking to yourself ??

Comment

It's got like that, snooker players are to introverted. Sad....

Comment

Working...
                                X