No announcement yet.

Better properties you can buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a house, probably for ROS, higgins and Hendry's of this world. http://www.ues.bg/en/offers/2747-liv...ragalevci-area

Comment

http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sa...konos-so-84600 If you want Greece...what a property.

Comment

If you really want the best properties on the Bulgarian market the advertised sales aren't the place for it. If you're talking upwards of £10million then the best places are the ex Russian places where the gardens even during winter are fed with warm water to keep the plants alive. Then they have winter gardens that thrive off warmth from heated water pipelines. Don't reckon we can really talk about about a price, gonna cost a fair bit.

Comment

2 bedroom...check out the specs, it is seriously amazing http://www.luxuryestate.com/p1549952...-sale-kazanlak
          The fella that designed this must have been a billionaire, it's out of this world.
          Last edited by VillaGuy; 25 December 2016, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Because I am interested in design I have noticed a few mansions there up for sale that were all connected underground, with a helipad, some really amzing places that you'd imagine someone like Putin buying. Places where they had a main mansion, one for entertaining guests and one for staff. If they came up for sale in the UK the price would be astronomical.
            Last edited by VillaGuy; 25 December 2016, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
              Yes very nice but i wouldn't want to live there so pointless
              It's a pointless thread because you wouldn't live there?
              Merry Xmas
              It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
                It's a pointless thread because you wouldn't live there?
                Merry Xmas
                I bet a few of us would die to live there

Comment

I know it's upsetting people can afford that sort of place for over £12million as a summer place. Not fair is it, some places in the East are closer to £100million too if you want a nice place in the centre of Moscow. No way in gods christmasses we'll live there even if we won the Euromillions. Some of the places in Bulgaria I've seen on the market need a whole company to justify the costs, like a holiday park near the sea, unbelievable what you'd need as a individual.

Comment

I know a few of us can aford the £750,000 places that are mint on the website though, or at least the £100,000 places.

Comment

Imagine being an adult and getting over a £100,000 price tag and thinking it too much. There'd be something too expensive about the education system if that was the case.

Comment

25 posts in this thread, almost all of them from the same Guy, Merry Christmas and put a sock in it.

Comment

I was only really talking to the many brexiteers living in substandard property. The people with nice properties knew you could buy a house abroad for less. It's them who aren't losing out, but the people with lower end work jobs thinking brexit is the answer to their prayers. They are fooled into thinking the properties in Europe are in shanty towns, it's crazy when you look at the properties available.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                            I know a few of us can aford the £750,000 places that are mint on the website though, or at least the £100,000 places.
                            You don't get much for £750,000 in South West London. 2-3 bed flat at most, not even a house!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                              You don't get much for £750,000 in South West London. 2-3 bed flat at most, not even a house!!!
                              You don't get much anywhere in England compared to what you can in Bulgaria for that cash. You proabably get a nice house in a street, not somewhere in an exclusive bit of land set off on its own. For those who reckon the country is a sh*thole, it really isn't https://vimeo.com/192224582?ref=fb-share&1 It's proabably the most undiscovered corner of Europe whilst it has the most history and traditions.

Comment

Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                                You don't get much anywhere in England compared to what you can in Bulgaria for that cash. You proabably get a nice house in a street, not somewhere in an exclusive bit of land set off on its own. For those who reckon the country is a sh*thole, it really isn't https://vimeo.com/192224582?ref=fb-share&1 It's proabably the most undiscovered corner of Europe whilst it has the most history and traditions.
                                Off you go then.
                                Highest break to date? 1

Comment

Working...
                                X