Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found a place in forrest hill when i google cuemaker near me, they are open 10am tomorrow so was thinking of taking it there....
    Hopefully the person you recommended replies to me so i can go to them

Comment

• That’s John Parris .........the most famous cuemaker there is ! But , I don’t believe that they will work on any cues other than their own . That’s why I recommended Ninja Cues .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        That’s John Parris .........the most famous cuemaker there is ! But , I don’t believe that they will work on any cues other than their own . That’s why I recommended Ninja Cues .
        John Parris has refused to look at other cues in the past so I think your best bet is Ninja if you want a top guy to look at it.

I also live in Forrest Hill, but I'm not a professional maker, lol, but I can help you with specs if interested.

Better off trying Ninja, or, if you can make the drive - I think you should really go to Robert Osborne - who worked closely with Will Hunt for a few years - he will probably give you the exact date of the cue and he is one of the best cue makers in the owrld - based in Tooting:

http://www.robertosbornecues.com/

Comment

• Originally Posted by T4r3qu3 View Post
          I found a place in forrest hill when i google cuemaker near me, they are open 10am tomorrow so was thinking of taking it there....
          Hopefully the person you recommended replies to me so i can go to them
          Hi, what is it you want done too your cue and send me a message.
          We can go from there if you've not had anyone do it yet.
          Plus I should be at King's cross hurricane rooms tomorrow morning if you want to meet me there, playing pool.
          For that one you've always wanted...
          https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

How do i do that? Is there somewer i can take to find these things out.
            What do you mean by top price? I dont even know how much the cue is worth? £50 £100 £200 £500!!!! Dont have a CLUE
            I see you didn't waste much time getting it onto ebay
            You need to get that ferrule size checked out, as if it is indeed 8mm diameter (you haven't measured the length by mistake have you ?) then cue is worthless to most people so it's important you get that correct

Comment

• I'd recommend taking is to Robert Osborne. He's pretty quick with this kind of thing as well

Comment

• Guys you guys was Right...... i have just brought it to JOHN PAARIS and they wont work on it......
                The cue weighs 17 and a half oz and tip size is 8mm

Comment

• The tip is 8mm just had it checked at John parris and weighs 17 1/2 oz
                  The lenght of the cue is 57”

Comment

The tip is 8mm just had it checked at John parris and weighs 17 1/2 oz
                    What you looking to get done?
                    For that one you've always wanted...
                    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/

Comment

• Not sure..... wana sell the cue so maybe just a refurb

Comment

The tip is 8mm just had it checked at John parris and weighs 17 1/2 oz
                        Unfortunately, this will drop the value significantly.

8mm means it's a pool cue and not snooker specification - this will reduce your market I'm afraid.

Comment

• But i have recieved an OFFER of £900 already on EBAY.....
                          I will prolly just take that offer..... as i was actually thinking it was worth about £200-£300

WHAT DO YOU ALL RECOMMEND I DO??

Comment

• please don't duplicate posts across different threads; most people do look at all the threads
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Oh ok sorry, i thought im replying to different people

Comment

Oh ok sorry, i thought im replying to different people
                                no worries

the good thing with ebay is that you can wait to see what other offers you get, so you have time - don't rush into anything
                                Last edited by DeanH; 14 July 2018, 01:23 PM.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X