Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spotted on eBay

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Delphi View Post
    I don't need to do research on parris cues, i know how they look, i have one i picked up from the shop already.
    Like i said i bid on it cause it's easier travelling with a center jointed cue, takes up less space in length.

    But i have yet to see and feel it and to know if it's actually playable, might still hate it the moment i try it out, probably will.
    Lol clearly you don't though do you

    Comment


    • Alright i'm going to put a stop to this silly discussion, i play with my (real) JP cue each day and i don't need anyone telling me that ain't true.
      I could show you proof of that but why should i bother, you clearly fail to read what i say anyway.

      Try to actually read what i said, i said i knew there was a risk of being fake because it looks dodgy, but it was cheap and the idea of a center jointed cue sounded handy for my upcoming trip.

      It finished at $48, big deal, i earn that in one hour.

      Comment


      • if the cue is good for you then ok, that is all that matters

        there have always been fakers and forgers, but it it more prevalent now or just more know about?

        try earning £48/hr
        Up the TSF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Delphi View Post
          Alright i'm going to put a stop to this silly discussion, i play with my (real) JP cue each day and i don't need anyone telling me that ain't true.
          I could show you proof of that but why should i bother, you clearly fail to read what i say anyway.

          Try to actually read what i said, i said i knew there was a risk of being fake because it looks dodgy, but it was cheap and the idea of a center jointed cue sounded handy for my upcoming trip.

          It finished at $48, big deal, i earn that in one hour.
          Sorry you feel so hurt because you got ripped off, all i was trying to say was, if you did some research you would of known it was guaranteed 100% fake, ie no risk whatsoever ! ( no need to reply )

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DeanH View Post
            if the cue is good for you then ok, that is all that matters

            there have always been fakers and forgers, but it it more prevalent now or just more know about?

            try earning £48/hr
            There is currently a lot of fake parris specials, paragons and ultimates with no number floating about - I have been offered about 10 in the last month.
            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ADR147 View Post

              There is currently a lot of fake parris specials, paragons and ultimates with no number floating about - I have been offered about 10 in the last month.
              Can you share pics of them? And how do you know they were fakes? Thanks

              Comment


              • I wouldn't mind seeing a fake next to a real one .
                Neil

                Comment


                • Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
                  I wouldn't mind seeing a fake next to a real one .
                  I am flying to Thailand tomorrow but if you remind me I will try and sort that.
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

                  Comment


                  • nice looking Paragon
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174033045879?ul_noapp=true
                    Up the TSF!

                    Comment


                    • Amazing, i listed my VCM cue on ebay, a few days later i get a rambling dribbling ebay message from the resident russian rodent telling me these cues can't compare to parris, after a few exchanges back and forth i end up blocking him from bidding or messaging. Next thing i know the listing is removed due to comparisons to parris in the wording because i factually stated a cue of this grade from parris is around 5 years of waiting. So obviously the russian rodent reported the listing and the dribbling gimps at ebay somehow believed whatever gibberish laden spiel he told them.



                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174033667361



                      Comment


                      • Isn't he the same guy that says the balls pot themselves with his cues
                        Neil

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by neil taperell View Post
                          Isn't he the same guy that says the balls pot themselves with his cues
                          Yup, total moron. He must be getting annoyed his stamford cue hasn't sold after several months.

                          Comment


                          • And it?s such a reasonable price at 3K!
                            Neil

                            Comment


                            • And the statement doesn't make sense (apart from the wrong statement that Mike Woolridge's cues are broomsticks) if JP also uses English ash but i have no idea on that.

                              Comment


                              • JP does not say where his ash comes from on his site (anyone FB hm? )
                                JP does say he uses Canadian maple


                                Fedia, Ultimate147, or whatever other name he has made up has been a div for many years and I see has not changed.
                                Up the TSF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X