This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
    link? does the chav come with the cue?????

Comment

• saw this on ebay earlier, decided to buy one since it was super cheap, anyone else used one of these? was it any use? I can imagine being a good training tool for people sorting their cue action although It might feel a bit silly using it on the table at the club but if it works....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CueRite-Sn...-/121563065332
      :snooker:

Comment

• Diy version:
        Attached Files
        Last edited by svendh; 9 February 2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Diy version:
          eh very good..... at the risk of sounding cheeky I didn't ask if anyone could make one...
          have you tried it?

Comment

• reckon I could cue up with the butt end and get it through that gap - is this model called the Kate Price?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
              reckon I could cue up with the butt end and get it through that gap - is this model called the Kate Price?
              sure why not...

Comment

I'm not sure if its my eyes or if its the way the photo is taken but to me it looks like the shaft has a slight bend to the left.
                Last edited by rdsalt; 10 February 2015, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• I thinks that's caused by the angle the image was taken and the focal length of the lens.

Comment

• Yes I think its more likely to be the photo that the actual cue being bent.

Comment

• i didnt want to post the link due to privacy reasons

Comment

i didnt want to post the link due to privacy reasons
                        OK apologies if I have done wrong, I have edited my post and removed the link. I'm not sure what the privacy reasons are but it doesn't take much effort to find the cue on eBay if anyone wants to.

Comment

• no nothing wrong - it's just not the most flattering picture

Comment

• True, but if your happy to put a picture up in such a public domain as eBay which is probably one of the most visited websites on the planet then your surely not that worried about your privacy. Would have been very easy to take photos of the cue without any children in it.

Comment

• http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item234ab90494

now I am willing to sell mine for 20 only XDDDDDDDDD
                              a bad player who love cues

Comment

• Originally Posted by desso View Post
                                http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...item234ab90494

now I am willing to sell mine for 20 only XDDDDDDDDD
                                Hahaha. It's the Branded generation. Mooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X