Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't know if they're real or not, but a seller , selling 2 x £1000+ cues with zero feedback as a seller is always

going to make me feel uneasy ( chance would be a fine thing. LOL ).

I'd be asking a whole lot of questions.
    Last edited by billabong; 8 December 2014, 07:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
      Don't know if they're real or not, but a seller , selling 2 x £1000+ cues with zero feedback as a seller is always

going to make me feel uneasy ( chance would be a fine thing. LOL ).

I'd be asking a whole lot of questions.
      Looks like he sold the pair a couple of months back.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Leo View Post
        Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. When I go into feedback, and click the "as seller" tab, there's nothing appears.

11 x feedback as a buyer though.

Comment

• And for 3k only: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/John-Parri...-/271672824394

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh
            Here is the other one, looks dodgy to me too http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/331407225843
            this one has been up for sale before, terrible photos but to me I think it is ok, what are your thoughts/worries?
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by svendh View Post
              our friend fedia at his best
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by billabong View Post
                Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. When I go into feedback, and click the "as seller" tab, there's nothing appears.

11 x feedback as a buyer though.
                Are you looking at completed listings by the seller

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                  this one has been up for sale before, terrible photos but to me I think it is ok, what are your thoughts/worries?
                  Badge seems right but looks a bit like it was fitted after. But I'm no expert could be OK

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                    No way could you call that an "Ultimate" shaft !!!

Comment

• Surely not, have a look at this one:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Are you looking at completed listings by the seller
                        Not sure Leo, just went into feedback forum, all feedback, then "as seller".

Were is the completed listings bit ?

Comment

Looks like he sold the same pair of cues and they are now relisted as they have the same numbers 667 and 1300.

Comment

• Originally Posted by rdsalt View Post
                            Looks like he sold the same pair of cues and they are now relisted as they have the same numbers 667 and 1300.
                            If they are not genuine i would think those buyers who bought them either got them and sent them back as fakes or the buyers thought better of it and cancelled

Comment

• Both cues are genuine....a mate of mine is selling them

Comment

• Originally Posted by karlos fandango View Post
                                Both cues are genuine....a mate of mine is selling them
                                It's not nice when someone says a cue is fake when it isn't ay Karlos. I remember you tried to make out my Parris cue was fake even though it had the right joint, red glue etc but you still told the forum that you thought it was fake with nothing to back it up apart from some marks on a 25 year old badge.
                                Sometimes I hate the cue police on here, you should only say something on a public forum if you are sure it is fake and you have some evidence or things on the cue that show it is surely fake. Don't get me wrong sometimes the cue police as I call them have stopped members being ripped off which is commendable and it's even something I have been involved in myself when I stopped a member called Maxz bidding on a fake Parris cue.
                                When you called my cue firewood which was extremely rude and completely inaccurate I was genuinely insulted. To be honest I'm glad I managed to not go mad and start raging, my mum (who was 52) passed away very recently in tragic circumstances and the last thing I needed was somebody posting inaccurate incomplete information on the forum. I have always been a reputable buyer and seller on this forum and ebay so it's not nice that your reputation can be tarnished so easily with something that isn't true anyway. I had 1 buyer pull out for a deal at £950 and it was just after you posted what you did on the forum, to be fair he gave a different reason but I'm pretty sure that is why he suddenly withdrew his offer.
                                BTW I did an eBay auction with a 99p start and no reserve to let the market decide what it was worth and it sold for £960 so it just shows it definitely isn't firewood.
                                I really don't want to argue but I felt I had to say something when I saw you post, perhaps this would have been better to send it through pm
                                77 in a match, 97 in a line up

Comment

Working...
                                X